OT: Music Thread

TkachuksMouthguard

Mar 17, 2007
London, UK
I respect all kinds of music and listen to a wide variety of it and I would never leave one of the biggest music genres off from a list which is supposed to cover the basic range of the music landscape.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I respect all kinds of music and listen to a wide variety of it and I would never leave one of the biggest music genres off from a list which is supposed to cover the basic range of the music landscape.

whatever, i don't really consider it to be music anyways

jk

The Game's Documentary 2 album leaked and it's FIRE

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
whatever, i don't really consider it to be music anyways

jk

The Game's Documentary 2 album leaked and it's FIRE
I already made that joke. Who said you could use it? :shakehead

ALso anyone else hate the stupid saying "it's fire"? All that says to me is burn that **** before you want an hour listening to it.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I already made that joke. Who said you could use it? :shakehead

ALso anyone else hate the stupid saying "it's fire"? All that says to me is burn that **** before you want an hour listening to it.

I'm 100% with you on that. How many adjectives do we already have to say "good?" Why do we need to start using nouns?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Damn skippy.

hvHjGHO.gif

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Haha nice!

Those were the first Biggie lines that popped in my head. Followed by 10 Crack Commandments, though I don't think that would have been appropriate for a grand opening haha

I love that song to. Honestly, Biggie used sell to rock and that song is an honest account of how he ran his operation. Seriously that's one of the best hip hop songs of all time IMO. I know every word to it. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->