Proposal: Mtl-Wash

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
$10.5M for 8yrs that hasn't even started yet for a player who just had one of his worst statistical seasons of his career and that will be 31 when the contract does start. Woof.

Price wasn't good at the start of the season, but when he came back from injury he was his old self. The defense was so freaking bad and we had paul byron as our second line center for a while... Price was making great saves, but the team let way to many rebonds and quality chances... breakaways, 2 on 1 , 3 on 1, pp

StephenPeat

Jul 19, 2015
Price wasn't good at the start of the season, but when he came back from injury he was his old self. The defense was so freaking bad and we had paul byron as our second line center for a while... Price was making great saves, but the team let way to many rebonds and quality chances... breakaways, 2 on 1 , 3 on 1, pp
If 3.11GAA and 0.900SV% on the season is his old self, you better hope for $10.5M he finds a new self. I mean I'm assuming goaltenders just suddenly fall of cliffs because everyone posting on this site has told me Holtby fell off one.

Reactions: Spearmint Rhino
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad