Confirmed with Link: [MTL/NJD] Devante Smith-Pelly for Stefan Matteau

Status
Not open for further replies.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/canadiens-players-happy-smith-pellys-recent-success/

“It’s difficult to produce when you’re only playing 10 minutes a game,” Smith-Pelly told Montreal newspaper La Presse.

“They scratched me more often than they played me,” Smith-Pelly told La Presse. “I didn’t agree with it, but it was a reality.”

and the best:

Montreal’s depth at right wing was a factor that held Smith-Pelly back, according to Canadiens coach Michel Therrien.

“On the right side we got (Brendan) Gallagher, who’s obviously an important player for us. You got Dale Weise, who had a really good start,” Therrien said Friday.
We ended up signing (Alexander) Semin, who we had to give an opportunity.>>>>:laugh: Did they give him an opportunity:laugh::laugh: He should of gotten 20 games you know Therrien would give DDH half a season and the hottest players on the team to try to get DD to score but Semin was in the doghouse before he even got a chance to adjust to his new team. So after they basically dumped Semin it should of freed up space for DSP. It's not like we were drowning in skilled wingers. We have seen that if Therrien likes you he will bend over backwards to help you but if you not one of his sons he will throw you under the bus in a millisecond. Dump this bum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad