Confirmed with Link: [MTL/DET] Habs acquire Steve Ott from Detroit for 6th in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Like a poster mentionned, he's a POS but he's our POS! :laugh:

I love Ott, I hope Bergevin can sign him! :nod:

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Really been impressed with how he hasn't even take one penalty to hurt us. His only penalty he's taken to put us on a PK was the one where he went in to stop Thornton going after Emmy.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Like a poster mentionned, he's a POS but he's our POS! :laugh:

I love Ott, I hope Bergevin can sign him! :nod:

And I'm sure Ott would agree to stay because he seems to genuinely love it here. In every interview, he looks and sounds like he is real happy to be with the Canadiens.

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
Really been impressed with how he hasn't even take one penalty to hurt us. His only penalty he's taken to put us on a PK was the one where he went in to stop Thornton going after Emmy.

That has impressed me too, as he's been in a few scrums.

The fact that he's playing the PK shows exactly what Claude thinks of him too.

Love this guy.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
And I'm sure Ott would agree to stay because he seems to genuinely love it here. In every interview, he looks and sounds like he is real happy to be with the Canadiens.

He's been positive whenever he was with other organizations as well, it's just the type of guy he is, he blends in quickly. He's the type of player that teammates like.

We'll find out soon enough in the off season. For now, we're all enjoying what he's providing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad