MSG Verizon Up Tickets

Dirk Kuyt

Feb 7, 2018
NJ
Hey guys. Apologies in advance to the Mods if this should be in another thread.

Today I won two tickets on Verizon Up to next Thursdays game (10/19) against the Preds. I've won tickets to concerts at MSG thru Verizon in the past, but this is my first time winning Rangers tickets. I was wondering if any of you guys have ever won these, and if so, would offer up any insight on how their experience was.

I looked online and saw a few people mention that after the game they were allowed access onto the ice to take a picture. Along with this they were given vouchers for food and beverages. Some of these posts were a little dated so I wasn't sure if this was still part of the experience. If anyone could offer up any insight it would be greatly appreciated. Apologies again if this should be in a separate thread.

Last edited:

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I won in 21-22 and 22-23. Didn't ever get them before that. In 21-22 they gave us center ice club seats (I think 118 row 18 or something), $30 food/merch credit each, and a photo on the ice after the game. Last year, the seats were 2nd to last row in 120 and no perks.

Reactions: Baby Punisher

Dirk Kuyt

Feb 7, 2018
NJ
I won in 21-22 and 22-23. Didn't ever get them before that. In 21-22 they gave us center ice club seats (I think 118 row 18 or something), $30 food/merch credit each, and a photo on the ice after the game. Last year, the seats were 2nd to last row in 120 and no perks.
Appreciate the info. I was worried they may have done away with the on ice picture. I went to a concert last year thru Verizon, and although the seats were pretty good, there were no added perks. Assuming it’ll be the same thing for the Ranger tickets.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Appreciate the info. I was worried they may have done away with the on ice picture. I went to a concert last year thru Verizon, and although the seats were pretty good, there were no added perks. Assuming it’ll be the same thing for the Ranger tickets.

I have no clue what goes into the sponsorships with these things but I just assume there were more perks the prior season because of Covid and there being less demand for tickets and such.

The Mets tickets were a great experience. We got Clover Platinum which was all you can eat and first row on the field next to the visitors dugout. Free parking too.

Reactions: Dirk Kuyt

Dirk Kuyt

Feb 7, 2018
NJ
I have no clue what goes into the sponsorships with these things but I just assume there were more perks the prior season because of Covid and there being less demand for tickets and such.

The Mets tickets were a great experience. We got Clover Platinum which was all you can eat and first row on the field next to the visitors dugout. Free parking too.
Yeah, I feel like some of the other venues in the area have better perks. I went to a Devil game two seasons ago with a buddy who won tickets thru Verizon and we were in a suite with all you can eat. Much rather be at MSG with no food, but seems like you don’t get much other than the tickets. Free tickets though, so no complaints here. Thanks again for the info. Much appreciated.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Yeah, I feel like some of the other venues in the area have better perks. I went to a Devil game two seasons ago with a buddy who won tickets thru Verizon and we were in a suite with all you can eat. Much rather be at MSG with no food, but seems like you don’t get much other than the tickets. Free tickets though, so no complaints here. Thanks again for the info. Much appreciated.

Never know, maybe this year they give us more again. Let us know what you wind up getting when they send the info and tickets. My 6 months isn’t up until December so I can’t claim anything or look again until then.

Gamer311534

Feb 7, 2024
Hey just wondering I know its been a few months but any chance you could share if there was anything more to it than just the tickets? Also did you just use the qr code on the msg app to get in or was there some special way to do it for these verizon tickets

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad