GDT: MSG NETWORK SPECIAL: Big Show vs. Lesnar (8:00PM EST)

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I mean take away his match vs rollins and you have him fighting guys like undertaker and big show. As much as everyone loves taker, obviously he can't move quick anymore, he doesn't even use his signature flying DDT anymore. So expecting to get more out of brock is kind of riduclous in those situations. See what he's up against after taker and go from there.

Matches against Cena and Roman followed a similar formula

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Matches against Cena and Roman followed a similar formula

Well the cena match was the statment match. Just a straight up mugging. The match vs reigns i thought was better. After that came all the big guys so what room did he really have to do anything. One match? Not much room.

The Canadian Dream

Sep 21, 2015
I thought the Cena/Rollins cage match was good until the ending. I like watching to see how guys work in a cage and with cage match rules. Seth did pretty good. A few spots I was like "come on just roll out the ****ing door" and things like that but still thought Seth did really well selling in the match and making it entertaining. And that frog splash from the top that he missed? Come one now this guy will go out of his way to get over. Seths a true entertainer and wrestler. I give him props and because of his performance I continue to be a Rollins mark. I never noticed Cena do much but bite the cage too much in overselling but at least he sold. Not getting into the ending it was sloppy and weird and predictable but everything leading up to it was good. And I unlike many others actually like cage matches and cage match rules. Don't know why..probably goes back to some really good ones in the 80's that drew me in when younger. For some reason Hogan and Orndorf on Saturday Nights Main even comes to my mind (even though there were better ones).

That's just me though. If others want to nit pick at every single thing because it's the WWE that's all fine and dandy. Not as if guys like Seth aren't trying their ***** off and I for one respect that.

As for the rest of the show? Had moments but at the end of the day it was a televised house show and was always going to be so I don't know what people were expecting to see.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad