MSG- Matt Moulson joining MSG!

Zeeker

Feb 15, 2016
And the Lou haters said Lou could only make the team worse. Let’s see them talk now :cool:

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
I like how they bring in former Isles. Schneider held his own. Parrish was decent, as was Asham. Carter (though not a former Islander) was also good.

DP was my fav. He knows hockey, he loves hockey, and he has the personality for TV.

It's not a shock that he's had a good radio/tv career away from the Isles as well.

In general, the Isles have always had good broadcasters - Kauffman, Jaffe, Micheletti, AJ, Brendan (not you Botterill [sorry]), Shannon.

I wish the on-ice talent scouting department was as good as the broadcasting scouting department.

Reactions: BelovedIsles

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
In general, the Isles have always had good broadcasters - Kauffman, Jaffe, Micheletti, AJ, Brendan (not you Botterill [sorry]), Shannon.

In general, yes. But...

6506540ee97640b50b319facdcf68b98_400x400.jpeg

Lek

Nov 25, 2006
Raleigh
Hmmm....ya know...got to thinking....is Matt here to replace Hicks?.....is Hicks moving on?......Does Hicks wanna coach?....

gordie43

Nov 21, 2008
I wish Molson well, but seeing the players I grew up watching moving into the broadcast booth is making me feel real old real fast

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
I like how they bring in former Isles. Schneider held his own. Parrish was decent, as was Asham. Carter (though not a former Islander) was also good.

DP was my fav. He knows hockey, he loves hockey, and he has the personality for TV.
DP was great. And the suits he would wear were great as well. A shame they couldn’t figure out how to keep him on.

Reactions: Lights911

Isles Junkie

Jul 4, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Good for him. I wish him well.

Hickey has been really good at this IMO. I guess they're auditioning all these guys to take over for Butch who has to be thinking that he's only going to do this for another year or so.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad