Most potential!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney Stinson76

Jul 24, 2002
Austria
Visit site
Who has the most potential of the 2004 and 2005 draft class!
Top 5 of every year!

I mean not who is the best or better!
What I mean is who could be better if he finds the right button for his engine to go! ;)

For example: Many say Schremp has the most potential but they think he could put it all together!
I personnaly think he is 1st line material!

Thanks LP66

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
Homer-pick. Cory Schnieder. Would have been a top 10 pick, but he has faced weak competition. That is the knock on him. He has amazing reflexes and is a great goalie, but he he needs to prove himself against the college boys.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
jtuzzi21 said:
Homer-pick. Cory Schnieder. Would have been a top 10 pick, but he has faced weak competition. That is the knock on him. He has amazing reflexes and is a great goalie, but he he needs to prove himself against the college boys.
I think a great potential pick for their money goes to Pohl and Krejci :) Two of my favorite Czech players. Pohl has 9 points in 4 games and Krejci has 11 points in 5 games so far in pre season. I know its only pre season but that is still excellent numbers.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I'm going to say Evgeni Malkin. He has the potential to be as good as, if not better than Alexander Ovechkin.

Key word is potential, as of right now he's not even really comparable.

McThome

Aug 12, 2003
Edmonton
www.geocities.com
jtuzzi21 said:

lol, homer-pick is right.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
2004?

Lauri Tukonen
Marek Schwarz
Andrej Meszaros
Evengy Malkin
Alexander Radulov

I think all of them are going to be good...

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
Well, I think it's fair to say Crosby has the most potential of all prospects of the past 10 years. Ovechkin comes a distant second.

velimiiro

Leachmeister2000 said:
Well, I think it's fair to say Crosby has the most potential of all prospects of the past 10 years. Ovechkin comes a distant second.

KOVALCHUK

KOVALCHUK

KOVALCHUK

KOVALCHUK > OVECHKIN EASILY

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
jtuzzi21 said:

:lol :lol :lol

He can probably be a top 3 goalie the draft.

Schneider has potential alright and alot, he was one of the top goalies many people say behind Montoya, Schwarz, and some people even put him on par with Dubnyk, but I say Dubnyk is better.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
Russian_fanatic said:
:lol :lol :lol

He can probably be a top 3 goalie the draft.

Schneider has potential alright and alot, he was one of the top goalies many people say behind Montoya, Schwarz, and some people even put him on par with Dubnyk, but I say Dubnyk is better.

Have you seen footage of Schnieder? Exactly. Dont pretend to know about him. I have seen tapes of him play. I have seen Dubnyk play live. I see nothing in Dubnyk that puts him above Cory. Age, and experience. Is about all.

I was just posting someone that others wouldn't. The obvious choices, Ovechkin, Schremp, Schwarz, Tukonen, etc. I knew would be posted.

DownFromNJ

Mar 7, 2004
From what I've read of Radulov... he could be damn good. Of course, he's a hit or miss prospect. He'll either be near-Kovalchuk quality or bust. Bust most likely.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
DownFromNJ said:
From what I've read of Radulov... he could be damn good. Of course, he's a hit or miss prospect. He'll either be near-Kovalchuk quality or bust. Bust most likely.

Same can be said for all players like that, it's why I'm not sold on Kostitsyn.

Look at Afinogenov, moves are nice but if you can't beat the goalie who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->