Most Loyal And Passionate fans of these 10 American Cities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yzerman

Apr 23, 2017
Sweden
I have chosen 10 American cities Which i think has the most interest right now and history in hockey but in what order?

Vote where you think the most Loyal and Passionate fans is.

The rest of the American teams i have left out because i think these teams has smaller interest than the other 10.

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
So you have Nashville but not Dallas? Interesting.

Boston has the most obnoxious fans, at least at the game.

yzerman

Apr 23, 2017
Sweden
So you have Nashville but not Dallas? Interesting.

Boston has the most obnoxious fans, at least at the game.

I honestly think Nashville with the Stanley cup final in mind is more up to date than Dallas and even without the final the fans in Nashville seems more passionate.But Nashville is the 10th team in in this list so they could easily be replaced.

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
Minnesota probably has the most passionate hockey fans of the cities listed, but I'm not sure the Wild are the most passionately followed team.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Tough call between Philly, Minnesota, and Buffalo.

Lol at people saying Boston and Chicago. When they have had downtimes, their attendance has suffered. Buffalo, Philly, and Minnesota have good attendance even when they are not doing well.

Intact

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga ON
Minnesota probably has the most passionate hockey fans of the cities listed, but I'm not sure the Wild are the most passionately followed team.

This is also my knowledge, not sure exactly how popular the Wild are right now. Give the Wild another 10 years (with some success), and they will be the winner of this poll

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
I've been a DIE HARD Pittsburgh fan since the NHL's first season in 2006 and I can tell you it's them by far.

Didn't the Pens almost relocate after a few bad years post-Jagr? It's easy to say you have a good fanbase when your team is good. You will see a fanbases' true colours when their team is struggling.

I'd probably go with Philly or Boston for most passionate American fans. If Nashville fans can replicate what they did last playoffs for an extended period of time they can be in the discussion, too.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Didn't the Pens almost relocate after a few bad years post-Jagr? It's easy to say you have a good fanbase when your team is good. You will see a fanbases' true colours when their team is struggling.

I'd probably go with Philly or Boston for most passionate American fans. If Nashville fans can replicate what they did last playoffs for an extended period of time they can be in the discussion, too.

Any team which had any financial difficulty/moving is out.

Sadly that also means Chicago :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad