Most clutch playoff players in the last decade?

Jordan Belfort

Jan 13, 2016
Anaheim CA
Who do you think are the most “clutch” playoff performers in the last decade or so? This is taking into account their big game performances and their simply clutch moments. Let me know what you think of this clutch team.

Briere-Crosby-Malkin
Williams-Toews-Kane
Penner-Bolland-Andy Mcdonald
St Louis-Bergeron- Zetterberg

Seabrook-Doughty
Keith-Martinez
Schultz-Pronger

Quick
T. Thomas

Wouldn’t lose a game 7 that’s for sure!!
-JB

Mathew Barzal

Walk It Like I Tocchet
Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Schultz? Forgive me for being ignorant but what exactly has he done to be among the top playoff performers of the last decade?

Homer mention for clutch moments: Burrows

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
Dustin Penner?

Most important meal of the day!

dustin-penner-pancakes-300x262.png

Reactions: Fixxer and ToddsBod

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
yea they both ended up with 4 points and the hawks won that series. good times.

The wings who were done at that point took the eventual cup winners to game 7 OT. The biggest factor was Toews forgetting to play hockey because Zetterberg was so far in his head.

The Hawks were the better team and won, but it wasnt because Toews won his match up that series. Zetterberg has always been a stud in the playoffs

I think Franzen should be on any clutch playoff team as well. He was a third liner until Holmstrom got hurt at the end of the 2008 season and never looked back from there. From 08-10, his high in goals was 34, but scored at a 50 goal pace in the playoffs. He never cracked 60 points in his career but scored at a 95 point pace in those playoffs which included 2 runs to the cup finals.

Reactions: Eye of Ra

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad