Morozov is staying in Russia

Vladiator

Jan 2, 2005
New Zealand
I remember people were contemplating here whether Morozov would move to NHL. Just read in Russian news that he decided to stay in Russia, despite some good offers from NHL clubs (including NYR and Phoenix).

shveik

Jul 6, 2002
Visit site
I remember people were contemplating here whether Morozov would move to NHL. Just read in Russian news that he decided to stay in Russia, despite some good offers from NHL clubs (including NYR and Phoenix).

Does Phoenix have a GM already, and if not, who was making the offer from Phoenix side?

Den

Aug 9, 2005
Stockholm
www.recdir.com
Link please...Otherwise your claims are worthless... especially when all prior reports from him and his agent have expressed interest in returning to the NHL this season...

Well, there are several reports in Russian media by now, but they are in Russian, what's the use of a link?

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden

Would be really interesting to know if this is true or not. If it was a offer or just a request if he would consider the NHL or not, stuff like that.

CCCP

Nov 17, 2005
i16.photobucket.com
Zaripov also stays put. I wonder if they can keep Zina?

Zaripov and Morozov stay in RSL? Wow, what a big surprise:sarcasm: I'm sure Zinoviev will stay there as well. Like i've said many times before, "the GREAT ZZM Line" can't handle physical play. That's the reason they r not going to come to the NHL.

Siberian

Dec 4, 2003
Saint Pierre
Zaripov and Morozov stay in RSL? Wow, what a big surprise:sarcasm: I'm sure Zinoviev will stay there as well. Like i've said many times before, "the GREAT ZZM Line" can't handle physical play. That's the reason they r not going to come to the NHL.

Obviously your favorite player Ilya Kovalchuk can handle the physical play, that is why he is in NHL, right? Unfortunately he can't do a lick neither in Superliga nor in any international tournament, it makes him a great player for NHL regular season only.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->