More on Isle's "Secret Sleeper"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brain Hemorrhage

Jan 16, 2003
Boston, MA
If it's Wolski you have to wonder about "being able to step in right away" with an assault charge pending. I think we can scratch him off.

Taking him out of the picture, So far looks like everyone thinks the favorites are:

Defense: Thelen, Valabik, Green, Meszaros, Smid

Forward: Schremp, Chipchura, Zajac, Radulov, Korpikoski

And from what we can tell from rumors, Zajac is at the very least probably one of the Islanders backup plans if not their sleeper pick.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Brain Hemorrhage said:
If it's Wolski you have to wonder about "being able to step in right away" with an assault charge pending. I think we can scratch him off.

Taking him out of the picture, So far looks like everyone thinks the favorites are:

The kid will be going to court with a high powered lawyer,as a first time offender.I'm gonna be surprised if it leads to his going to jail.

I am expecting the victim to file a civil suit at some point.

I_r_1337

Jun 10, 2003
Washington D.C.
Visit site
King Henry I said:
The reason I don't think it's Zajac is that he isn't going to step in and contribute immediately, which Milbury wants (he's going to North Dakota, right?)

Your right King.. I didn't see the part about stepping in right away...Hmm this is for sure interesting. I guess we'll never know because no mater who he drafts on Sat he's gonna say thats who it was. Although he sounds confident enough the player will still be there so it's just another of the picks I'll be waiting for.

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
I think it's Schremp.

And if I'm Sather and Schremp is stilling sitting at 15, I run to David Poile and hand him the 24th and the 36th.

ginner classic

Dammit Jim!
Mar 4, 2002
Douglas Park
CREW99AW said:
I don't think it's Green.
F.Rizzo's writing predraft articles for the isles website.He wrote that Green should go in the 2nd round.It kind of makes sense that Rizzo will have been picking the brains of nyi scouts for these articles.

Hmmm....well Green ain't going in the second even if he is not going to the Isles. That kid claws his way into the top 15 IMO. He and Thelen are the best darkhorses out there IMO.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
I don't think guys like Stafford and Schremp can be considered sleepers. We might be talking a Jesse Niinimaki situation here.

KH1

Draft Guru said:
I think it's Schremp.

And if I'm Sather and Schremp is stilling sitting at 15, I run to David Poile and hand him the 24th and the 36th.
Don't get your hopes up--The Preds will probably just take him if he's there at #15. Sure Poile wants to deal the pick, but that's probably assuming that he's gonna draft Kyle Chipchura :shakehead , not Robbie Schremp :cheers:

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
markov` said:
There is no chance the Oilers (14) pass on Schremp, I'm telling you.
I hope not. I'd literally be tickled if he fell to them.

Prucha73

Draft Guru said:
I think it's Schremp.

Do you really think Schremp is the type of player that Ranger scouts are looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->