More Cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFNHL Canadiens

Aug 12, 2004
Guelph
I'd rather Dany Roussin than Andrew Ladd?
Ladd is playing below par in the Dub on a great team.While Dany Roussin is one of the leders in CHL scoring.

bruins_19

Dec 1, 2004
dont like ladd or the selection of Colin Fraser. Good defense core though. Happy that Cam Barker made the team., Dissapointed that they cut Nastiuk and took Bejeumin instead. But overall a decent team, maybe could have been a little better. Have to wait and see for the results!

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
Big Deaner said:
I cannot comprehend how Ladd and Fraser make this team over Fehr,Stone and Bolland. Sutter came and promised Fraser he would make this team and he has fulfilled that promise. Wow is all I can say.
they would not wash sutters car! oh well there are still a lot of good players on the team best of luck guys.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
The Messenger said:
Agreed

You can flip Carter and Getzlaf .. You can flip Crosby and Bergeron ..

Corry Perry is a RW .. Anthony Stewart is a RW ... NO need to flip anything here ..

Point being no matter how you flip them it doesn't increase available roster spots for Fehr !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed ??

Oh I'm not fighting for Fehr...lol I just wanted to correct the thing on Carter :D

So yes i agree.

Orv

Jan 7, 2004
Calgary, Ab/Eston,SK
I don't really give a rat's ass who is on the team as long as he has a gold medal around his neck at the end of the tourney.

Put a little trust in the man who was asked by Hockey Canada to lead this team to victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->