Proposal: Montreal - New Jersey

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
No thanks. We are still rebuilding and if I was gonna trade that I would do it for a defenseman

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Devils have Taylor Hall, Marcus Johansson, Miles Wood and Blake Coleman as left wing depth.

There is no need to acquire Max Pacioretty. Plus this deal doesn't address the biggest Devils need of getting a 1LD. It actually makes the Devils worse because they lose their 2C in Zacha without replacing him, and Mueller is far better than Benn.

Reactions: 780il

tgo0

Aug 28, 2007
Winnipeg
Neutral fan here. Don’t think Pacioretty fetches nearly that kind of package. I get there are other pieces but nothing that really moves the needle

Reactions: go4hockey

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
I just was going off a thread at the end of the season before the playoffs, I suggested something around Zacha and Pacioretty and I’m not sure if it was a Habs fan but they said the Habs got ripped off and wasn’t close. I was just basing it off that the main piece I would like to get would be Zacha especially if the Habs draft Zadina.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Devils have Taylor Hall, Marcus Johansson, Miles Wood and Blake Coleman as left wing depth.

There is no need to acquire Max Pacioretty. Plus this deal doesn't address the biggest Devils need of getting a 1LD. It actually makes the Devils worse because they lose their 2C in Zacha without replacing him, and Mueller is far better than Benn.
This sums up why there is literally no reason for NJ to do this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->