Montreal looking To trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin brassard

Mar 3, 2002
Visit site
First Of all, a league Question !!! I'm wondering why the score in the preseason games were so low. Did the goal scoring cursor in the simulator was at a lower level than before (I know it was an issue a couples of year ago. I think with the new NHL now it might be a good idea to increase it two notch (lots of the score were 2-1, 3-2, 2-2).

Also I'm looking to acquire a litlle bit of depth at C and on the wing. I'm mostly looking for a 3rd or 4th line C and a 4th line LW and RW, I'm willing to give up Picks or prospects for that kind of player.

Also some Players might be available. Andrew Brunette, Mike Johnson, and maybe Marian Hossa but you'll have to pay a step price to get him.

I wish you all good luck for the new season

Martin Brassard
Canadiens de Montréal

HFNHL Red Wings

No the scoring was not turned down (to my knowledge). The main factor is that the average player DF rating is up but some of it may be attributable to the tweaks in the new version of the Sim. It looks like we may need to go back to the old version anyway.
Given that player ratings were based on play of the 'old' NHL it actually looked reasonable IMO. Scoring will be up next year and DF's much lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad