Montreal is the worst team in the league.

Intense

Jan 18, 2011
new-york-attorneys.blogspot.com
I've been a fan since my childhood, I'm 32 now. This is hands down the worst roster I have ever seen this franchise ice.

We've maybe had a worst roster in the past, end of the 90s, beginning of the 2000s, but back then there were the injury excuse. Koivu back then with his cancer and all.

This year it's different. We have virtually a full roster, minus Schlemko (who ?). We don't have any excuses.

Center depth - AWFUL

Drouin, Plekanec, Danault and.... ??? Mitchell - LOL !

Winger depth - Mediocre

Defense -TERRIBLE

Weber, Petry, Benn, Mete, Davidson (LOL), Alzner

Minus 20 after 8 games, no defense, no offense, Price is ok I guess but overall this team will finish last. Mark my words.

JS19

Legends Never Die
Aug 14, 2009
The Shark Tank
Problem begins and ends with whatever sorry excuse they call "management" (which in turn is IMO an extension of a bigger problem in ownership, which is mainly Molson's blasé attitude). As long as they pride themselves on and value having Quebeçois/French Canadians in Front Office over hockey IQ, this will be the same old song and dance for years to come. FAIK Centering depth was a problem for years and they have yet to rectify that, Defense depth is starting to become an issue and will only get worse as Weber ages, meaning that Price has had to pick up the slack way more than he should have.

Reactions: OldManGroin

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
With the luck Bergevin's Habs are having, they'd lose every game this year and still pick fourth in the draft, a day after they watch Sergachev win the Calder.

"I would find their agony.....GORGEOUS!!

Deiter.png

Reactions: Butch 19

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
The good news is. Pat Roy is no longer interested in coaching in the NHL, although he did happen to mention he would be interested in management;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad