Montreal Impact Thread LV - All You Knee'd is Grass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Olivier Brett's show on 91.9 is pretty good. They are talking impact and soccer 6:30 to 7:00 5 times a week. Y'all should listen in.

Sounds like toia is out, Camara and Oyongo in.

Donny has a leg injury of some kind.
I listened to the first 4 episodes this morning. Unfortunately 30 mins is a little short since they have commercials and try to talk to people who call in but it's definitely good and fun to listen to. I've always liked Brett, so I'm quite happy. It's not at a great time but I'm more than fine streaming and listening to it the following day.

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Games at SS are 1000x better than at the Big O. I can't wait for tomorrow, it almost feels like a home opener (to a certain degree it is I guess). 11 degrees with the sun out will be perfect temperature!

What are your starting XI's for tomorrow? Mine

Bush
Camara-Lefevre-Ciman-Oyongo
Donadel-Alexander
Ontivero-Shipp-Piatti
Drogba

On D, we know Toia is out so both Hassoun and Oyongo will play. Cabrera trained with the team yesterday but I'm not sure he should play this weekend. If he's ready, we have 2 games next week, so I'd wait.

In midfield, I think Dondadel starts with Alexander. Sub in Bernier or Bekker at the 60th for Donadel. The biggest question mark for me, who starts at RM? I expect Drogba to start the game at striker so Oduro is an option for RM. The other options are Ontivero and Venegas. I'm almost certain Venegas doesn't start. I think it'll be Ontivero on the right and Oduro will come off the bench at some point for Drogba. If not I guess Oduro starts at RM, shifts to striker when Drogba is done and Ontivero/Venegas come in at RM.

NoNachoNoParty

Dec 8, 2011
Montreal
Games at SS are 1000x better than at the Big O. I can't wait for tomorrow, it almost feels like a home opener (to a certain degree it is I guess). 11 degrees with the sun out will be perfect temperature!

What are your starting XI's for tomorrow? Mine

Bush
Camara-Lefevre-Ciman-Oyongo
Donadel-Alexander
Ontivero-Shipp-Piatti
Drogba

On D, we know Toia is out so both Hassoun and Oyongo will play. Cabrera trained with the team yesterday but I'm not sure he should play this weekend. If he's ready, we have 2 games next week, so I'd wait.

In midfield, I think Dondadel starts with Alexander. Sub in Bernier or Bekker at the 60th for Donadel. The biggest question mark for me, who starts at RM? I expect Drogba to start the game at striker so Oduro is an option for RM. The other options are Ontivero and Venegas. I'm almost certain Venegas doesn't start. I think it'll be Ontivero on the right and Oduro will come off the bench at some point for Drogba. If not I guess Oduro starts at RM, shifts to striker when Drogba is done and Ontivero/Venegas come in at RM.

For me keep the same line-up with Oduro on the right. When DD is tired, Oduro up top and Ontivero subs on the right

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010

"You got to grind deez guises"

:sarcasm:

Edit. Next thread title should just be: "Good teams find ways to win" - Biello

void

Jan 5, 2006
Our entire coaching staff is so endearing. They look like a bunch of joe schmos and they're not the most eloquent speakers but you could tell that they have so much heart. The players must love playing for them.

NoNachoNoParty

Dec 8, 2011
Montreal
Our entire coaching staff is so endearing. They look like a bunch of joe schmos and they're not the most eloquent speakers but you could tell that they have so much heart. The players must love playing for them.

This. i have a soft spot for that Algerian-Moroccan coach, he's always so intense and passionate. The players too all seem down to earth and having a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad