Proposal: Montreal/Dallas

mrinsane

Dec 8, 2005
To Montreal: Radek Faksa, Esa Lindell and 1rst round pick 2018 (13th overall)

vs

To Dallas: Max Pacioretty, Charlie Lindgren and 4th round pick 2018

MTL POV: Faksa puts 33 pts on Stars 3rd line.. I think Habs could use him as 2/3rd line center. He have the size and can play a two-way game. Elsa Lindell could help Habs blueline.. he should play with Weber or Petry. Habs could draft Veleno or the Finnish center with the 13th.. and draft Zadina with the 3OV.

Dallas POV: MaxPac had good chemistry with Radulov in MTL.. along with Seguin.. or Spezza they can very dangerous.. and Pacioretty is only 29! Lindgren is nhl ready.. and maybe can play 30 games per year and still a cheap backup.

Maybe Habs need to add something.. a little something..

discuss..

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Not a chance , I don’t know why you habs fans are so high on lindgren . If he was any good you guys wouldn’t have needed anti niemi the guy we bought out a year ago .

DictatorTots427

Apr 8, 2018
Dallas can't afford to lose Lindell or Faksa, that's their 2nd line centre and #2 defenseman. Even if this were a fair value trade (which it isn't), they couldn't do this.

Reactions: WhatWhat

logik47

Sep 14, 2014
Faksa reminds me of a Czech Lars Eller (ironically, both have been drafted 13th overall). I like the guy, but, first, Montreal should think about acquiring a top 6 C .

Lindell would be a tremendous add on our blueline, though.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
To Montreal: Radek Faksa, Esa Lindell and 1rst round pick 2018 (13th overall)

vs

To Dallas: Max Pacioretty, Charlie Lindgren and 4th round pick 2018

MTL POV: Faksa puts 33 pts on Stars 3rd line.. I think Habs could use him as 2/3rd line center. He have the size and can play a two-way game. Elsa Lindell could help Habs blueline.. he should play with Weber or Petry. Habs could draft Veleno or the Finnish center with the 13th.. and draft Zadina with the 3OV.

Dallas POV: MaxPac had good chemistry with Radulov in MTL.. along with Seguin.. or Spezza they can very dangerous.. and Pacioretty is only 29! Lindgren is nhl ready.. and maybe can play 30 games per year and still a cheap backup.

Maybe Habs need to add something.. a little something..

discuss..
Mrinsane is the perfect handle. Holy f*** your mental if you think that Dallas doesn't get bent over in that.

ismelofhockey

Oct 22, 2017
Not a chance , I don’t know why you habs fans are so high on lindgren . If he was any good you guys wouldn’t have needed anti niemi the guy we bought out a year ago .

Niemi somehow managed to play well down the stretch for Montreal, so he was signed to back up the guy who gets 60-70 starts. Lindgren will be better served getting #1 minutes in the AHL.

Too much for a near 30 year old one dimensional, soft, and heartless winger.

Oops.

jballa95

Aug 18, 2013
Awful trade for Dallas, Lindell and Faksa are both key players on the Stars. I think ignorance is the major winner here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad