GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs New York Rangers 10/8/17 7:00pm EST SN1, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
AME4Xp2.jpg

eg8Pej2.jpg

5CbttkN.jpg

Last Game

Habs Vault

Go :habs Go

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Good stuff. After Beaulieu and Eller tonight, I wouldn't be surprised if DD gets some love tomorrow and is missed.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Well positive is the Rags are having just as many problems defensively as the habs. That'll be an interesting game or a very boring one.

Jul 6, 2016
Hopefully, this line up:

Patches-Drouin-Gally
Hudon-Plekky-Galchy
Lehkonen-Danault-Shaw
Byron-DLR-Mitchell

Mete-Weber
Alzner-Benn
Davidson or Jerebek or Schlemko- and Petry

JCR

Mar 21, 2016
How cruel it will be, if David Desharnais tomorrow scores the GWG... :banghead:

But, unfortunately, IMO, it will be another loss, first 8 games, with 6 on the road, we could get at most 3-5, as long as we win at home... :cry:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
That famed CAC uniform as a GDT lead-in.

And somehow, they managed to add an A to it ...

habs3.png

Reebok_Montreal_Canadiens_NO21_Brian_Gionta_Mens_Jersey_Stripe_Authentic_CAC.jpg

Last edited:

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Both teams coming off a loss the night before...

Habs coming off a beat down.

Pacioretty has a chance to show he can/wants to be a leader... don’t care if he scores, how hard he competes in the first 20-40min will be revealing.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Both teams coming off a loss the night before...

Habs coming off a beat down.

Pacioretty has a chance to show he can/wants to be a leader... don’t care if he scores, how hard he competes in the first 20-40min will be revealing.

This made me chuckle, it is not the job for Pacioretty, I feel bad for him in this role, he is not captain material. I often wonder if he simply drew the short straw?

Reactions: ToLegitToQuit

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
My prediction is we see Mete on the third pairing

Galchenyuk on the fourth line with Byron promoted and Lehkonen in his spot on PP1

#BlameChucky

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009

Galchenyuk on the fourth line with Byron promoted and Lehkonen in his spot on PP1

#BlameChucky
Would make sense with this inept management group. Lets drop Galchenyuk's value so when we trade him for a grinder we don't look bad! Hey is Martin Erat still available?

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
Alzner's always Be. SOLID.

He's better than Emelin, unless you think Emelin was more solid than I don't know what to tell you. There is an unnatural hate for this guy, I don't get it. But to each, their own and I respect a lot of peoples opinions but I won't argue with people who have already made up their minds as there isn't really a point.

But honestly, Alzner's not the problem, the holes in 2 and 5 are the problems and everyone is playing ahead of themselves and the results speak for themselves.

Every defenseman is playing a slot above where they should be playing, and then some. Beaulieu is miles better than Streit, Davidson and I'll even concede Benn at this point. Lot of teams made side deals with Vegas to keep the guys they needed as there were no better alternatives, we did not. Markov played so many important minutes. and we just let him walk. He wasn't going to play for any other NHL team, and we let him walk. If Mete doesn't surprise everybody but some very astute HF posters and Dale Hunter and make this club, Brandon Davidson is playing in the top 6 right now, and a lot of these guys you hate are all moved up another spot. Think about that over coffee, this was planned.

That's the problem.

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015

#BlameChucky

If that happens I'm turning on football, Mete has done nothing to get bumped down, and I haven't thought Galchenyuk has been bad either. Byron should move up, but my opinion is Lekhonen should drop down (although from what I saw in limited viewing he was better last game)

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
i would start montoya in this one,

price rarely ever beats goalies that are better then him......just like last night

if price starts its another loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->