GDT: Montréal @ Washington - 19:00 EST ~ CITY/TVAS/NBCSWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Big night for Alzner in Washington. A tribute video awaits.

1x5n4l.gif

LookAtThosePepperoni

I am he who loves all, when I'm in the mood.
Jan 28, 2016
This thread should be move in the pre-game thread. President Markov is doing the GDT tonight.

LookAtThosePepperoni

Jan 28, 2016
No Wilson tonight is good for us (head hunting part). Mete as Krillin is cruel for the young man, at least put him as Tien. Price should be Goku.

President Markov

Nov 10, 2015
Gatineau, Qc
No Wilson tonight is good for us (head hunting part). Mete as Krillin is cruel for the young man, at least put him as Tien. Price should be Goku.
I did thought about putting Price as Goku. However, I liked the fact that Goku was our captain. Also, having the strongest of all, Gohan, as Drouin, it was suiting to have Patch as Goku since they both trained together all summer long.
Also, knowing Piccolo's character ark, which started off as a bad guy and becoming one of my favourite characters was also very suiting.

However, thanks for the reply! I predict another big road win tonight! 4-3 Habs :cool:

LookAtThosePepperoni

Jan 28, 2016
I did thought about putting Price as Goku. However, I liked the fact that Goku was our captain. Also, having the strongest of all, Gohan, as Drouin, it was suiting to have Patch as Goku since they both trained together all summer long.
Also, knowing Piccolo's character ark, which started off as a bad guy and becoming one of my favourite characters was also very suiting.

However, thanks for the reply! I predict another big road win tonight! 4-3 Habs :cool:
Price was a bad guy? Or are you talking about the old days of Price/Halak, Price lifting his arms in the air like Roy?

It's all for fun anyway, I thought Drouin as Gohan was the right choice 'tho. Galch as Vegeta also. :laugh:

Great GDT!

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal

Great GDT... although I don't have a frikkin clue what it's about or what you're talking about. I've officially become our board's cranky old uncle.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Game 2 can't wait for puck drop! Hope for an entertaining one and a W by the end!

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Hope I'm wrong but I think Holtby will have a bounce back game after a less than stellar showing. Price will have to be flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad