OT: Montréal Impact Thread : Un changement de Garde

Status
Not open for further replies.

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
Maincousu

montreal-impact-forward-matteo-mancosu-gets-wrapped-up-in-tape-as-fc-picture-id861748050

View attachment 94309

I may be the only one. But I want Mancosu to start the season wearing his cast again. It would be like Bob Orton in the 80's.

Reactions: dinodebino

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Even with the multimillion release clause, I still really dont beleive they paid a 7 digit amount for Ballou. But hey, the market has gotten so out of hand in the last years that who knows what a player is worth nowadays? No one.
Whatever they got for him, I think only the publicity the academy is getting out of this is worth it for IMFC.

When you think how he was pissed because we didnt sell him to a Ligue 2 team or something, lol.

I wonder about the transfer numbers as well

Anyway.. Barça B might get relegated

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
I talked about transfermkart.com a while ago, but if we want to know Ballou’s transfer value, I wouldn’t be surprised if that site becomes one of the first ones to have that info

Here’s Ballou’s profile : Ballou Tabla - Player Profile 17/18

Also “MV” stands for market value. The 500k euros figure comes from last year

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
Well, if you're using transfermarkt, you can compare with other transfers by Barcelona B. For example, last summer they bought Athony Lozano for $1.5M and he's been WAY more hyped than Ballou, whom was practically unknown till yesterday. This is why it is absolutely impossible they paid $5M for Ballou (like some are suggesting), unless theyve completely lost it.

I have a feeling it'll remain an undisclosed fee and it's something closer to his 500k market value. Between 500k and 900k + a sell-on clause. Still a really good deal for IMFC.

Edit: those $ are euros

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Hey, at least, NHL trade's deadline will come up before MLS' season opening so the media might hype the Impact a bit more. Waiting for another 2 months kinda makes me sad though. I can't wait that long. I can't even wait for the preseason games!

Reactions: TRG

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
I wonder about the transfer numbers as well

Anyway.. Barça B might get relegated

so if they get relegated, Ballou will play in Piette's former league? I know it's for total different teams but it's interesting. This will be hugely beneficial for Ballou. His team gets relegated which means more players will make way to bigger clubs and he'll have more minutes. 10 goals in a 3rd division looks better looking than a 2 goals in a 2nd division. If he seizes the opportunity it'll be a Blessing in disguise.

As for transfers the number will come out in a few days. If IMFC got 1mil+other considerations, it's a steal for us as we all know he wasn't worth 1mil last year.

Reactions: DekeLikeYouMeanIt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad