Monthly News Thread (October 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
- Ric Flair revealed that he was on life support for 10 days, lost 43 pounds, couldn't walk on his own without going to rehab, couldn't twist a cap off a gatorade bottle and couldn't drive a car until the rehab. Anything he eats isn't leading to weight gain. There was a lot of damage to his internals because of his kidney failure. He said the doctor told him if he ever drank again, he wouldn't survive another surgery like that so he's done drinking. He said it's odd not being able to drink at 3pm again like he used to. When he wasn't working, he'd start at 11am. :help:

- Detroit is rumoured to be the Wrestlemania 35 location, with NYC and Philadelphia also rumoured. Minnesota is out.

- Emma tweeted about her release with a broken heart emoji. :(

- Rusev tweeted about today's releases "If I go .... I go!" :laugh:

- Lio Rush tweeted that this is what happens when you're TRULY not ready for Asuka (in regards to Emma's release) and got a lot of heat on Twitter. Wyatt tweeted that he wasn't going to make it with the wolves, Peyton Royce told him to show respect and be professional, Jack Gallagher tweeted that he was apologizing for making a joke, not apologizing for making fun of someone who lost their job, Dash Wilder tweeted that Lio spent so much time trying to be a comedian that he forget he was a dumbass, Kevin Owens tweeted that reading it made his brain melt and wished Lio luck because he was going to need it.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
is there any chance this Jericho/Omega twitter angle is building to a match on the Jericruise. because OH LAWD
Jericho is also not under WWE contract (he only ever does short deals that they keep extending), so they can't stop him doing anything if he's planning to do something.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
PWI reporting Roman has been pulled from the Europe tour, uncertain if hes back for SS

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Any word on what date Paige might be coming back? I guess it's gonna be after SS, so my username change might be a tad too early, but whatevs.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Live Audio Wrestling is gone. Fight Network cut it and may be repackaging as part of Impact. Tremendous disappointment as a listener of the show, especially driving home from my friend’s house after PPV’s. John Pollock was laid off.

John and Wai still reviewed Raw though.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Live Audio Wrestling is gone. Fight Network cut it and may be repackaging as part of Impact. Tremendous disappointment as a listener of the show, especially driving home from my friend’s house after PPV’s. John Pollock was laid off.

John and Wai still reviewed Raw though.

They cut everyone. Pollock, Wai Ting, Agnew, Braden and Mouth. They are going to lose a ton of listeners that will just follow those guys instead.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They cut everyone. Pollock, Wai Ting, Agnew, Braden and Mouth. They are going to lose a ton of listeners that will just follow those guys instead.

They’ll lose everybody. That was basically all of their on-air talent. Who is left? Jimmy Korderas and Bartender Dave? Were they even full time?

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
PWI reporting that more talent is being added to 205 Live, and more cuts are coming, with anyone not on the European tour probably gonzo

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Anderson and Gallows have to be disappointed. They're such a great tag team. No way should they be jobbing to Heath Slater and Rhyno

Hypernova

Apr 20, 2007
Boston, MA
www.worldwrasslinpodcast.com
Anderson and Gallows is not a huge loss. They never really caught on with anyone. Most of the segments they did have were really bad like when they did doctor promos for that New Day feud. The best thing they did in WWE was SRW and unfortunately they couldn't use those characters.. Their matches don't stand out with their very basic style. They are a pretty forgettable tag team .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad