Monthly News Thread (November 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
There was some speculation that the plans for WrestleMania 34 may have changed with Roman Reigns winning the IC Title, but Dave Meltzer shot that down. He said the plans still is Brock Lesnar defending against Roman Reigns.

While it’s expected that Reigns will drop the IC Title before hand, there is a chance he keeps the title.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
im sure Reigns will drop the title at some point

I mean he just slings it over his shoulder so...

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
TMZ (I know) reporting that Jennifer Hudson has dropped the restraining order and Otunga has custody of kids

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
im just hoping Matt has majority creative control. If Vince is writing Broken matt segments god help us

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
senor benjamin is back on twitter and Reby is posting Delete gifs.... Matt Hardy is kiling it right now if you go read his page. hilarious stuff.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Kurt Angle did an interview and revealed that Daniel Bryan wasn't mad or upset, but Bryan couldn't understand how Angle got cleared to compete but he couldn't.

Brock Lesnar may not defend the Universal Title at the Rumble because WWE doesn't have a suitable opponent for him.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Cody wants to main-event vs Bryan for their "big indy show" he's financing with the Young Bucks in 2018.

(bully ray's radio show/podcast)

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Kurt Angle did an interview and revealed that Daniel Bryan wasn't mad or upset, but Bryan couldn't understand how Angle got cleared to compete but he couldn't.

Brock Lesnar may not defend the Universal Title at the Rumble because WWE doesn't have a suitable opponent for him.

Isn't this where they'd throw Bray Wyatt?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Cody wants to main-event vs Bryan for their "big indy show" he's financing with the Young Bucks in 2018.

(bully ray's radio show/podcast)

This would almost definitely still be a Ring of Honor show. Makes no sense to do otherwise.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London

If Brock doesn't have a match..or even if he does, when Roman is doing some sweet Wrestlemania! sign pointing and the camera is panned upward, have Brock drop him with an F5. I mean, we all know Roman is winning, might as well enjoy a few F5s on the way down.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Did anyone else know that the "Ish" on the Uso's T-shirt stands for sh*t? Or am I the only ignoramus that had no idea what "Ish" was slang for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad