Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
“Amann had a lot on his plate. Punk had a lump on his butt.”

GOAT court quote

Defense says that Amann came from an idyllic home of privilege and that often causes one to lose perspective and believe that “any bump in the road to be a $7 million case.”

Wow.

New GOAT court quote

“What is your reputation worth to the Mike Litorises of the world?”

:laugh:

Amann should sue his lawyer because Amann sounds like a bitch after all this LOL

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Dream is too young to be up soon I think he needs 2 or more reigns as NXT champion first.

Have him take the title off black around the rumble to bring that matchup full circle , have him lose the title to someone around wrestlemania next year and then do a chase/loss to the following rumble

I think Gargano will be the one to take the title off of Black.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Shawn Michaels said he would be open to returning for one more match, but said it would need to be done the right way. It would be a one time thing, and not anything that would stretch longer. Also said that if it happened people would need to understand that he's not the Showstopper anymore.

"I'd need it to be a tag-team match where Hunter (Triple H) and I can just do a few crotch chops and have some fun." Michaels Said.

Michaels said if he was the Shawn from 10 years ago, that he would like to face Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles and Johnny Gargano

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Gargano 1000% deserves it so I wouldn't be too mad about it but Black dropping to Dream is 10/10 storytelling.

I could see them having Gargano win it, and then relinquishing it to go to the Main Roster, and then Black winning it back

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
maybe if he stuck around in WWE. The guy was looking bad and really old. He's almost reversed in aging since leaving WWE and is looking closer to his age... not exactly his age, but closer to it. He'll look fine at 50.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
maybe if he stuck around in WWE. The guy was looking bad and really old. He's almost reversed in aging since leaving WWE and is looking closer to his age... not exactly his age, but closer to it. He'll look fine at 50.

My guess is the stress of the case combined with the weight cutting. He doesn't normally look this bad anymore.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Amann is going to get it worse from fans now. If he had just let podcast comments die out on their own four years ago most people would have forgotten by now and moved on. Now he's been exposed as an incompetent doctor who also got his ass handed to him in court.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Punk did an interview with Helwani today, it was awesome and he looks fantastic. Probably better than he ever has...

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
interestingly enough, Punk isn't giving a hard no answer when asked about returning to pro wrestling anymore. He says no one has ever given him a real offer, and he doesn't think he'd take one, but he can't say no for sure because he doesn't know what the future holds.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Maybe as he gets older and realizes UFC isn't gonna work out he doesn't want his last appearance in wrestling to be what it was.

Wouldn't be shocked if he worked a one off ROH farewell match sometime. I mean....I say ROH because that's where his history is but it's not really the best option anymore but eh

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
interestingly enough, Punk isn't giving a hard no answer when asked about returning to pro wrestling anymore. He says no one has ever given him a real offer, and he doesn't think he'd take one, but he can't say no for sure because he doesn't know what the future holds.

He'll be back in Wrestling.

He'll probably lose on Saturday, and get released by the UFC. Some time away from the spotlight, and as I said, I'd be surprised if he didn't make some sort of appearence at All In to tease something at All In 2.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Maybe as he gets older and realizes UFC isn't gonna work out he doesn't want his last appearance in wrestling to be what it was.

Wouldn't be shocked if he worked a one off ROH farewell match sometime. I mean....I say ROH because that's where his history is but it's not really the best option anymore but eh
The Bucks and Cody have shown that ROH/Indies/Japan can be insanely lucrative without dealing with the WWE bullcrap. It's now a very real option.

quoipourquoi

Goaltender
Jan 26, 2009
Hockeytown, MI
Listened to Cabana’s excellent podcast (he recorded segments during each day of the trial). Didn’t know he flew out to wrestle during the weekend between trial days. What a trooper.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The Bucks and Cody have shown that ROH/Indies/Japan can be insanely lucrative without dealing with the WWE bullcrap. It's now a very real option.

To be fair, that’s the exception, and not the norm

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I didn't mean anything to do with financial compensation. Merely meant that ROH wasn't the "best of the rest" company that Punk would remember.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
But Punk is obviously that exception. He would make a killing on the Indies/Japan/ROH and that's not even factoring in merch.

Of course, but in terms of making money on the Indies, Bullet Club and Punk/Bryan would be the exceptions.

I think Punk will be back in the Wrestling World soon enough, I've stated multiple times, I think he appears at All In to tease something for All In 2 (which apparently might be at MSG).

I'm a bit more optimistic than most that Punk will step foot inside a WWE ring again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad