Monthly News Thread (December 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Oh man. WWE doctors are apparently reviewing Bryan’s test results that he says he keeps passing.

Another Philly Rumble having a potential Daniel Bryan looming over it so they can shit all over it again? :laugh: considering the reactions he still gets there’s no way Vince is going to want to lose him. I don’t want to get ahead of myself but with the frequency he’s been talking about returning to the ring lately, I wouldn’t be shocked.

Great now I’m gonna be thinking about Styles vs. Bryan at Wrestlemania for the title.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Good lord, if it comes out that Bryan can wrestle based on the wwe doctors and he doesn’t win the rumble. I don’t think there is anyone that could save that match or mania.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Oh man. WWE doctors are apparently reviewing Bryan’s test results that he says he keeps passing.

Another Philly Rumble having a potential Daniel Bryan looming over it so they can **** all over it again? :laugh: considering the reactions he still gets there’s no way Vince is going to want to lose him. I don’t want to get ahead of myself but with the frequency he’s been talking about returning to the ring lately, I wouldn’t be shocked.

Great now I’m gonna be thinking about Styles vs. Bryan at Wrestlemania for the title.

Damnit now I want Bryan vs AJ at Mania!!!!

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
So now suddenly his contract is coming due and they are hoping to give him some hope to keep him?

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Is Bray/Orton disappointment of the year?

Yes but only because of how great it started.

Bray winning the title? Love it. Orton being a Wyatt? Great. Harper not falling for his shit? Fantastic. Orton's constant teasing of his turn or RKO? His best work in awhile. The eventual turn with burning down the farm? Amazing.

.....and then it became awful (outside of Bray's performance in the subsequent week or so)

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I cant believe that feud also included American Alpha winning the tag titles on some random Smackdown

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I really hope Daniel Bryan will be bitter. WWE does not deserve to keep him around, and I hope when his contract is up he tells Vince to go **** himself and joins NJPW/ROH.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I really hope Daniel Bryan will be bitter. WWE does not deserve to keep him around, and I hope when his contract is up he tells Vince to go **** himself and joins NJPW/ROH.
He's already said his first option is to wrestle for WWE again and he understands why there's such a hold up and why he may not ever get cleared by them, in which case, he will go to other companies.

However, Vince likes having the monopoly and Bryan still gets the largest reactions on WWE TV. He's one of the most unanimously over and loved guys in over a decade. It's no coincidence that now that they want to re-sign him to a new contract that they're looking over his results from tests done by other doctors and may clear him again.

It's also very funny how this entire situation may loom over the Rumble in Philly yet again.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Total Bellas. Its all about Total Bellas. A Bryan return to the ring storyline with Brie having all the drama around that is ratings gold.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
on the one hand, Bryan returning at the Rumble would be an awesome pop, but at the same time id like to see his return as part of a story angle

its a shame they did all that stuff with the Miz when he had no chance of actually returning

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I think Bryan returning at the Rumble would blow the roof off.

I also think they could find a way to integrate Miz into a story with him eventually.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Having Miz in the rumble match doing the Daniel Bryan chest kicks as the clock counted down from 10 would be unreal... just as he's about to throw the 10th kick Bryan's music hits...

HOLD ME. HOLD ME TIGHT...

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
If he comes back, at the rumble you have to assume he wins and goes on to face AJ as that would be a dream match.

Problem is does Vince want that match or any featuring Daniels comeback championship match over shadowing the lesnar vs. Reigns cornination?

Though you wonder if Bryan does come back does Vince say ok this is my main company guy and push him to the moon and out reigns on the back burner? If he does and gives us Bryan vs lesnar (which is also a dream match just not duplex city lesnar) I’ll take back every bad thing I’ve said about Vince being out of touch.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Of course the pervert is going to go on some "PC society" rant. He knows the shit he's done and he's freaking out.

I loved when AJ Lee owned him.

Reactions: BonMorrison

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Danielson returning to the ring at the Rumble in my city?

I am here for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad