Monthly News Thread (April 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Booker T is replacing Coach for this Monday. Coach is doing something with the Golf Channel on the Tuesday.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
ANNNNNND that's my reason not to tune into RAW. Booker T is awful.
Booker T is so much better than Coach. At least when Booker is rambling he'll make you laugh because it's so off the wall and out there and his chemistry with Graves is great. Coach is just boring and really doesn't seem to have as much knowledge of the product.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Coach has no knowledge of the product. I’m not convinced he watches the show he’s commentating.

Reactions: Del Preston

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Booker T is so much better than Coach. At least when Booker is rambling he'll make you laugh because it's so off the wall and out there and his chemistry with Graves is great. Coach is just boring and really doesn't seem to have as much knowledge of the product.
Oh, i don't disagree. But you're going from a Pontiac Sunfire to a Chevy Cavalier.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
So just saw the doggie mcintyre clip,

The claymore/zig zag finisher is pretty good. Could make an interesting team until ziggler leaves

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
It's gotten to the point with Dolph where every feud he is in is irrelevant. The person he's feuding with loses momentum or stays neutral, there's nothing to gain from working with Ziggler. They shouldn't bring him back when his contract ultimately expires.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
It's gotten to the point with Dolph where every feud he is in is irrelevant. The person he's feuding with loses momentum or stays neutral, there's nothing to gain from working with Ziggler. They shouldn't bring him back when his contract ultimately expires.
The 'NXT call up and go 50-50 with Ziggler' is the worst thing that WWE do right now. McIntyre dodged it, but got forced into a tag team instead...

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
According to PWI, WWE stopped Sasha’s big push because of her bad attitude with fans, press, and even backstage

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i can agree with that.
if they could turn her heel, she could play that role better kayfabe wise and get a way with it.
cuz i understand not wanting to deal with fans on your rare time off. but press and backstage is another thing.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
not surprising aside from her having a bad attitude backstage and with the press, but even the press part doesn't surprise me.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Anyone else think that AJ could hold the title for a while still and then drop it?

If that does happen I wouldn’t mind it being to the MIZ ( because he’s earned it over the last two years) who could then drop it to Daniel?

Reactions: FultonReed

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So Mike Johnson from PWI says that’s not what he said on the podcast or whatever.

I think he was more speculating but people took it as concrete

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Sasha should always be heel like Bex and Bay should always be face. I’m warming to Charlotte as a face but I prefer her as a heel.

But yeah, while there are creepy fans who need to be put in their place, Sasha comes off as a total snot. I would not be shocked if she was the one Nia said body shamed her after calling Dana Miss Piggy multiple times on tv.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So Mike Johnson from PWI says that’s not what he said on the podcast or whatever.

I think he was more speculating but people took it as concrete

They stopped her push because she doesn't need it as much as the others do. They send her everywhere for promotional work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad