GDT: MONEY IN THE BANK (June 19, 2016) -- Wrestlemania 2.0, MAGGLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Haha, now Rollins cutting a promo on the kid.

"Are you kidding me, you're 12 years old, you don't stand a chance!"

:laugh:

That was cool

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
When the triple threat happens, it better be the right guy winning. Seth Freaking Rollins

I don't know how Seth doesn't come out of this as a sympathetic figure, but I'm sure they'll find away, even though he lost exactly the same way Roman Reigns once did (having beaten the guy who just won the title).

Shield Triple Threat should definitely be at Summerslam. Wonder what they do for the next PPV.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Roman lost clean, but now nobody will be talking about that....
He hit the ref with Seth, so nobody was there to count for his Spear. Does this really count as clean?

I just hope that Ambrose holds the title for some time. Tired of constant changes.
When the triple threat happens, it better be the right guy winning. Seth Freaking Rollins
I could live with Ambrose finally pinning Reigns.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Important to remember that Roman Reigns lost clean as a sheet in the middle of the ring, with no interference or dirty tactics.

He also had an incredible look on his face.

Roman Reigns just lost clean for the first time in his career, let not that be overshadowed tonight.

I am totally shocked that he did too, this is the same guy that has not lost to Lesnar, Triple H, Daniel Bryan, and countless others cleanly.

Not sure I'd call it a clean loss, there was a ref bump and clearly they're going to bring that up on Raw tomorrow.

Obviously that's going to be Roman's platform as to why he's in the Triple Threat.

S A W F T*

He hit the ref with Seth, so nobody was there to count for his Spear. Does this really count as clean?

I just hope that Ambrose holds the title for some time. Tired of constant changes.

I could live with Ambrose finally pinning Reigns.

Man... if they turn Reigns... that's an epic moment in WWE history and a launching pad.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Reigns still looked strong because he would have won without the ref bump, but I still think it's a clean win because Seth didn't really take out the ref intentionally.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Not sure I'd call it a clean loss, there was a ref bump and clearly they're going to bring that up on Raw tomorrow.

Obviously that's going to be Roman's platform as to why he's in the Triple Threat.

They could, but people don't go to ref bumps as much as they could.

Still trying to figure out how to bridge this next PPV. Should Seth and Roman have a match for #1 contender and have it end in a draw? Don't know where that puts Dean, though.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think I died and went to heaven. Rollins pins Reigns clean and then Ambrose walks out as champion!?!?!?! :yo::yo::yo:

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724

Still trying to figure out how to bridge this next PPV. Should Seth and Roman have a match for #1 contender and have it end in a draw? Don't know where that puts Dean, though.

Seth vs. Roman- last man standing number one contender's match.

Neither man answers the ten count.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Seth vs. Roman- last man standing number one contender's match.

Neither man answers the ten count.

You could put them in a disqualification match with Teddy Long as the ref, where the only way to win is by DQ.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Golden Truth vs. FaBreeze - *3/4
The Dudley Boyz vs. Lucha Dragons - **
New Day vs. Enzo & Cass vs. Vaudes vs. The Club - **1/2
Ziggler vs. Corbin - **1/4
Charlotte/Brooke vs. Becky/Natalya - *1/2
Sheamus vs. Crews - **1/4
Styles vs. Cena - ****
Money in the Bank - ****
Rusev vs. Titus - NA
Rollins vs. Reigns - ****1/4

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Seth
7 months out of action
Still a god when he gets in the ring
Truly god's last gift

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Rollins and Reigns went 26 minutes. Didn't seem like it. Styles and Cena was only 24+, and that was with Cena and Styles standing around to start the match.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario

Rollins/Reigns in a #1 Contenders match with no conclusive winner. And Jericho/Ambrose one more time?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

That is the rub. How do you get this to Summerslam?

I think this Dean's only win in this feud.

He only had the out of no where sympathetic win. Without the briefcase I could of seen Dean winning the triple threat when he wasn't champ.

As champ? No way he keeps the belt.

The most logical choices in the end is either heel Roman or face Seth.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Seth's suicide dives
Superplex/falcon arrow combo
Frog splash
Countering the spear into a pedigree
(And his near falls)

I love this man

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
I expected Reigns to turn heel and spear Ambrose after he won the belt. Spear on the announcers table like we've seen in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad