WWE: Monday Night Raw part 179: WE HAVE WOKEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Jul 26, 2002
Calgary, Alberta
Visit site
I would say he instinctually did the curb stomp (because he had that look of "Oh shit I should not have done that" on his face, but then they replayed it 2 times... and that was a wierd ending with Finn there to see the show off the air.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Reddit loving this episode. Really disagree. It was filler mostly. Braun’s temper tantrum didn’t make sense and ultimately severed no purpose.

There was some good wrestling at least. Asuka and Nia did a good job even if the ending wasn’t very good. Same with the main event.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Was the ending trying to put over Finn as being out of it to reestablish the curb stomp again? I wouldn't be surprised. It gave the commentators time to stress that the referee had counted three and Finn should have won the match too.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
tumblr_p2mrq7KzmR1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Maybe? Idk it really felt like a production botch because commentary was silent for a good portion of it.

I thought we were getting a promo or the Good Brothers were about to turn on Finn. They set it up like an angle was about to go down.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Fact is Seth desperately needed that finisher back. Any other finisher he's attempted since it was banned hasn't stuck and/or was complete shit. One of them was literally just called "THE KNEE!" and wasn't nearly as good as Omega's.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Corey was calling g it “the blackout” not curbstomp so I’m of the mind they are bringing it back

That was such a weird ending also with Balor looking out of it

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I still think Seth is the second best talent on the main roster behind AJ...but this thread is just making me realize how much his...mehness can almost be dated back to losing the curbstomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->