WWE: Monday Night Raw part 179: WE HAVE WOKEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypernova

Apr 20, 2007
Boston, MA
www.worldwrasslinpodcast.com
The Matt/Bray promo was not good. They basically did a rerun of last week with a new WOKEN graphic. Showing that graphic was half the promo. I wonder how many more weeks they'll do of this before something actually substantial happens.

Sammy225

Aug 9, 2011
I still think it was too soon for the reunion. I honestly think they rushed it because they are wanting to try anything to get Roman over in time for Mania..... It worked for a few weeks but it seems as though now that they are pretty much back to where they started.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
So this is the Matt Hardy I've been hearing about for two years or so? It's terrible.
Couldn't agree more. Guess I just don't get it. Saw it in TNA and it was borderline cringeworthy. Bray's version of this type of character absolutely blows Hardy's out of the water.

Reactions: Le Tricolore

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I'm loving the Bray/Hardy stuff
Bray ironically saying these are the ramblings of a mad man, after all these years of some fairly nonsensical Bray promos
Bray seriously needs to become woken

Bray though is holding his own in this little promo duel they're having. Really enjoying it

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
It was pretty much a rerun but I didnt mind it because I prefer slow builds. I feel Broken Matt is a love it or hate it type of things depending on the person.

My theory: People who love the movie The Room love Broken/Woken Matt, people who hate movies like that hate this gimmick.

And I loooooooooove The Room.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I love Broken Matt, but something felt very off about it yesterday. The character didn't seem 100% there, it felt tamed back and it felt like WWE saw the laughs last week and decided "that's what we'll do! We'll build this feud around their duelling laughs!" or something stupid.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Room and The Room are both awesome for very different reasons lol

Jonas1235

Jan 8, 2008
Calgary
absolution needs to get someone to absolve and give in to them. They gave them a name before they even did anything like that. Turn Bayley or Alexa and then say 'We are the absolution"

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Couldn't agree more. Guess I just don't get it. Saw it in TNA and it was borderline cringeworthy. Bray's version of this type of character absolutely blows Hardy's out of the water.
For two years people have either loved Broken Matt or hated Broken Matt. I expect the same will be of his Woken variation on Raw.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Fast forwarding through and this show sucked.

I like Joe. Woken Matt is amazing. Gulak is really underrated.

Shield suck. Absolution is boring even if Mandy is a babe. Please put Finn on Smackdown for Jinder and Orton
Gulak was the MVP of Raw to me. I retract my previous "Gulak is boring" statements. He made up for it with one match on commentary.

Reactions: Hypernova

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
"...then [Dean Ambrose] talked about how the bees in the backyard are pissing him off because they are hiding underneath his hot tub cover and he just wanted to take a dip in the hot tub. He had to dunk his head to avoid them, then eventually stands up and starts whipping the bees with a towel while he's naked in the hot tub in full view of his neighbors yard."

Dean is a gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->