WWE: Monday Night Raw part 179: WE HAVE WOKEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Cesaro working Roman's shoulder for 15 minutes. Roman still manages to use it to lift Cesaro up with JUST the arm on that powerbomb.

It's the most he's sold anything ever and he still f***ing sucks at it.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Someone thinks they are ready for Asuka in hour 3 again.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Alexa Bliss, women’s champion, doesn’t get her music played.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Fast forwarding through and this show sucked.

I like Joe. Woken Matt is amazing. Gulak is really underrated.

Shield suck. Absolution is boring even if Mandy is a babe. Please put Finn on Smackdown for Jinder and Orton

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Absolution is really bad on the mic too. Angle feels like a dud so far.

Waste of time for Asuka who should be rising up the monster ranks.

Woken Matt is the only reason to watch RAW.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Fast forwarding through and this show sucked.

I like Joe. Woken Matt is amazing. Gulak is really underrated.

Shield suck. Absolution is boring even if Mandy is a babe. Please put Finn on Smackdown for Jinder and Orton

Absolution is still better than "dollar-store-knockoff of Absolution" on SmackDown.

The 8 on 3 thing was dumb. The smarter play would have been Asuka holding her own in a brief exchange, and the group stepping back to continue to tease out the eventual payoff. Or even do the big run in, then after Absolution bails have Asuka attack the other girls and pitch her as a lone wolf that isn't on anyone's team. Where do they go from here?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Ehhh I prefer Ruby to Paige. Better promo. Paige has the better backup squad though.

It is just a nothing angle so far. I dont think it helps that the belt isn't the center piece in either feud so far.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ehhh I prefer Ruby to Paige. Better promo. Paige has the better backup squad though.

It is just a nothing angle so far. I dont think it helps that the belt isn't the center piece in either feud so far.
Not only is it not important, it’s like the least important thing in the angle. Alexa hasn’t had a match on TV since survivor series

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Woken Matt and Bray are the only thing worth watching on Raw right now.

I didn't even really like Broken Matt tbh but this has been great across the board so far.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Matt and Bray and then Gulak are the only things that kept me interested. The rest of the show was absolutely terrible. The Shield is officially lame at this point. The WWE screws up another sure thing.

This took me 3 seconds to think of:
Another faction forms (not the Miztourage) and starts running roughshod all over RAW. They finally run roughshod on a shield member, causing the band to eventually get back together after it gets teased enough and there is a final straw moment. Then you tease the match for a bit and build up the bad blood then finally have the match.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Oh the Shield reunion was botched 100%.

They turned down what should and would have been a huge money making angle just so they could throw them back together with no real reasoning just to try and get Roman over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->