Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I want Braun to eventually win.

Braun vs Bray would be an interesting feud

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Well...TECHNICALLY he did just go over in the program with Rollins.

it was so bizarre. like ok Seth is the new 2k18 poster boy and theyre gonna do Bray/Seth as the feud leading up to the game release

then Seth just.... loses and thats it? lol

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
it was so bizarre. like ok Seth is the new 2k18 poster boy and theyre gonna do Bray/Seth as the feud leading up to the game release

then Seth just.... loses and thats it? lol

Take it for what it's worth because it's sportskeeda and is general ********, but they reported the plan was for Angle/Rollins at Survivor Series for the 2k game but Angle's in-ring return was taken off the table and the match is, too.

Personally just hope Seth's 2k program is vs. a heel Dean Ambrose. I want Ambrose to stick a fork in his eye.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Well...TECHNICALLY he did just go over in the program with Rollins.
I don't buy that it'll be the start of some push for Bray. He'll enter into a program with Balor and lose, then move onto his next "prophetic target"
Take it for what it's worth because it's sportskeeda and is general ********, but they reported the plan was for Angle/Rollins at Survivor Series for the 2k game but Angle's in-ring return was taken off the table and the match is, too.

Personally just hope Seth's 2k program is vs. a heel Dean Ambrose. I want Ambrose to stick a fork in his eye.

Literally

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I don't buy that it'll be the start of some push for Bray. He'll enter into a program with Balor and lose, then move onto his next "prophetic target"

Oh absolutely.

Wyatt only wins program to build him up to lose. To Roman. To Cena. To Orton.

There's no intention on making him anything but the jobber to the guy they really like. It's sad but I've accepted it. He's likely the single biggest waste of talent right now and he somehow still remains over - though that's starting to fade too.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Oh absolutely.

Wyatt only wins program to build him up to lose. To Roman. To Cena. To Orton.

There's no intention on making him anything but the jobber to the guy they really like. It's sad but I've accepted it. He's likely the single biggest waste of talent right now and he somehow still remains over - though that's starting to fade too.

People are starting to understand that they don't have to care about Bray because he's going to lose his most meaningful feuds no matter what. So, lately people have been tuning him out. Unfortunate, really, because he is very talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad