WWE: Monday Night Raw part 157: Announcing intentions to interfere in matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Liv Morgan has been working the Raw house shows tagging with Sasha and Bayley.

This is a problem if/when Sasha turns heel. There's no other faces.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Liv working is a problem, she's still green and should be left in NXT for a few more years. Hopefully it's just a short run 'cos they needed a body/xmas bonus.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Owens had a headlock on Reigns for so long (several minutes) at a live event that people were leaving in the middle of it and throwing food at the ring.

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
Owens had a headlock on Reigns for so long (several minutes) at a live event that people were leaving in the middle of it and throwing food at the ring.

They pulled this at the house where Owens pissed off that mother too. It reminded me of the movie Kayfabe where these two indy fed guys hold a headlock for 15 minutes. The arena started chanting "This is boring!".

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Liv working is a problem, she's still green and should be left in NXT for a few more years. Hopefully it's just a short run 'cos they needed a body/xmas bonus.

She should be the NXT Bayley 2.0

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The cold hard truth no one is willing to accept - the women's roster isn't very deep.

Plenty of people are willing to accept it. I was one of them when the draft rolled around who thought it was a stupid idea to split them up. I mean, it allowed for Bliss to excel the way she has, but it's not deep enough to have two separate brands for them imo.

It's probably better this way for TV purposes though because it allows for new talents to get some shine, mostly on Smackdown, due to not being stuck behind Sasha and Charlotte.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think everyone has accepted that it's not deep. Raw lost Paige amidst it all too, that was a pretty big loss. They can't even put together a 6-man tag.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
There was nothing to accept, it's been obvious since the beginning and no one has claimed otherwise.

This was an attempt at trolling that miss fired.

Pretty badly missed too.

I think everyone on here thought it was stupid to split the women up. It worked out for Bliss but overall both rosters are paper thin.

They both only have 3 women who aren't jobbers.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Is there anything to look forward to on this show or can I watch House of Cards when I get home from work instead

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
3 hours of Goldberg and Lesnar highlights before and after commercials.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Goldberg has been nothing but entertaining since returning.

If you're not excited to see him, I'm assuming you're one of those wrestling fans who hates on everything.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad