Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Apparently fecal matter in South Dakota port-a-potties is blue

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Apparently fecal matter in South Dakota port-a-potties is blue

Isn't that common? Every porta-potty I've ever been in has been filled with a blue chemically looking liquid.

Untainted outhouse would just be blue liquid.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
wow saw a 3.5/10 rating for this Raw, things really got bad eh?

I've been reading the results for the past few weeks and I have no idea when, why or how Lashley/Reigns got involved with each other. Wasn't Lashley with Elias? That's what it was last I saw. Rollins vs. Ziggler has been the only match I've seen under the WWE umbrella since the second match (not the title change one).

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Reigns refuses to tag in Lashley all match, even when Lashley cleared the ring himself to allow Reigns the tag.

Like...again, this has to be on purpose right...? They can't seriously be writing Reigns as a face when it's this blatantly obvious right...?

Wait, this is wwe. Of course Reigns is the face.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Didn't watch, didn't care, feels good man.

I am just sticking to PPVs if I am around and bored, I just don't care anymore.
It's just so f***ing bad, like damn near everything is awful. Aside from Rollins, Raw is trash.

Reigns is still a f***ing focal point
Bayley and Sasha are cringe.
Owens is a classic jackass idiot each week.
Continuous multi-man tag matches with people with no direction

Just trash.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
It's just so ****ing bad, like damn near everything is awful. Aside from Rollins, Raw is trash.

Reigns is still a ****ing focal point
Bayley and Sasha are cringe.
Owens is a classic jackass idiot each week.
Continuous multi-man tag matches with people with no direction

Just trash.

At this point, I'm going to blame not only three hours of show time, but writers that don't understand wrestling, and Vince's leadership.

Having Reigns not once but twice on the show when the fans have badly turned on him, putting Rollins in there to make him seem more face like, and Frankly Reigns not being capable of two good matches and doing the same thing everytime. Its tone deaf to believe that a segment where after not tagging in his partner and being abandoned goes to the GM and whines about what he has to do is ludicris writing. Its just dumb. I watched that Angle Reigns segment and I pretty much rolled my eyes.

I had high opes for Bayley and Sasha, and the solve it in the ring mentality. Having Bayley have a switch to a more ruthless determined personality that relishes beating up her former best friend was squashed as soon as they rolled out Doctor Shelby and tried to turn this into a comedy bit of mismatched buddies. The only good thing was Bayley ripping on Saska about Snoop. But the angle was automatically wrecked for me and moved to the I don't care side of the Ledger as soon as Shelby walked into it.

I feel so bad for Owens who to me is great on the mic and decent in the ring, but the guy who basically told Cena not to give him advice because he was a veteran, and that he was a prize fighter, the guy who was sadistic and nasty and bruising, is not a comedy foil for Strowman. Its just ridiculous.

The tag team division is the comedy moment of the who, that's it, its not serious.

Lets add on. The woman's division is a shambles, the Nia Mickey James matchup was a train wreck, that did nothing to push the Alexa Nia matchup at Extreme rules

You know every year at Wrestlemania they elevate some NXT stars to the main roster, I think its pretty much time that the WWE started sending some of their "stars" to NXT to get a tune up in.

But with 2 weeks to an extreme rules PPV, the absolutely wrong way to sell extreme matches is to have comedy skits.

I feel like I'm watching the actual GLOW broadcasts from the 80's

Reactions: SenatorsHockey

Sammy225

Aug 9, 2011
I still watch Smackdown the odd time but god it seems raw just constantly finds ways to screw things up. Last week you have Bayley finally doing something interesting and you turn it into a comedy bit instead of a good build into which one can only assume being a really good match. Roman got about 40 min of TV time this week. You got a guy that does nothing with the MITB because he does not need it which should be a vocal point for someone who does need it. And likely the most frustrating part to me is you have one of your best all around tag teams (the revival) turning into a jobber team if you don't count the last couple weeks. Really just look at a few youtube clips in the morning to realize i am not missing much.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
writers that don't understand wrestling

This is the main issue, along with Vince. He is treating it like a network show instead of as a wrestling promotion.

so much would be fixed if he simply ditched the hollywood writers, overly micromanaged wrestlers, and unrealistic and painfully cringe scripted promos

the talent is there.

go back to real booking + road agents, and let the wrestlers actually cut promos. Tell them the main message and let them develop the promo themselves based on the character...the way it has always been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad