WWE: Monday Night Raw #183 - What do we do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
ugh why did KO answer the IC open challenge for tomorrow. I wanted Pete Dunne as a one off or Neville as the beginning of an incredible feud

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
ugh why did KO answer the IC open challenge for tomorrow. I wanted Pete Dunne as a one off or Neville as the beginning of an incredible feud
It's time to stop expecting Neville to show up any time soon. It's very obvious that Neville would rather continue to fight getting out of his contract and letting it stay frozen than to do literally anything else.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
To be fair, just because KO tweeted about answering the open challenge doesn’t mecessarily mean he’ll be the one to actually do it.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
They should put Hogan as gm and let Angle wrestle with his "son" as a tag-team.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
To be fair, just because KO tweeted about answering the open challenge doesn’t mecessarily mean he’ll be the one to actually do it.
Pete Dunne responded to it too.

I hope they keep the title on Rollins for a long time and do this every week like Cena did with the US Title. It’ll be good for so much talent. Even bring up NXT guys to answer once in a while.

Imagine Rollins waiting on his opponent and “Velveteen Dream” or “Shock The System” blasts through the arena (only works in a hot wrestling city for these guys though). Same way they introduced Zayn and Owens.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Pete Dunne responded to it too.

I hope they keep the title on Rollins for a long time and do this every week like Cena did with the US Title. It’ll be good for so much talent. Even bring up NXT guys to answer once in a while.

Imagine Rollins waiting on his opponent and “Velveteen Dream” or “Shock The System” blasts through the arena (only works in a hot wrestling city for these guys though). Same way they introduced Zayn and Owens.

Pete Dunn or Tyler Bate make the most sense for tomorrow

It's such a brilliant concept. It helps promote guys in developmental/lower midcard guys, and let's Rollins put on a show each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->