WWE: Monday Night Raw #182 - Horrray Reigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I absolutely hate how they call the curb stomp just "the stomp"

Graves flat out alluded to calling it the blackout when Seth brought it Back, but nope

Seth has "the knee" and "the stomp"
Why are they so lazy

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I absolutely hate how they call the curb stomp just "the stomp"

Graves flat out alluded to calling it the blackout when Seth brought it Back, but nope

Seth has "the knee" and "the stomp"
Why are they so lazy

Realistically I can understand why they don't want it called the Curb Stomp considering the meaning behind it. I'd be fine with it being called the Blackout though. Nice little homage to his time as Tyler Black etc etc.

Reactions: CPTN71

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Glad we didn't even let Braun have a title run or a main event run before we relegated him to the mid card comedic relief.

Whoever booked that s*** last night needs to be brown boxed pronto.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Thank god I’ll be plastered in a Suite at Coors field and not watching Mania.

Coincidentally, my buddy and I are doing a weekend road trip to Denver (Avs game on Saturday probably, Rockies Sunday). If you spot somebody wearing a Kurt Angle shirt, that'll probably be me.

I had been debating doing Mania this year, but deferred it as usual.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I’m missing NXT but will be home in time to watch Wrestlemania from 6 onwards. Funny how that works. I’m more excited for NXT.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Coincidentally, my buddy and I are doing a weekend road trip to Denver (Avs game on Saturday probably, Rockies Sunday). If you spot somebody wearing a Kurt Angle shirt, that'll probably be me.

I had been debating doing Mania this year, but deferred it as usual.
Good to know! Where are your seats for both games? We are 3rd row in the bottom corner for the Avs game, and then we have a suite for the Sunday Rockies game. Keep an eye out for the scoreboard message in the 7th inning. We're going for two brothers stag party and there's a pretty good chirp coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad