WWE: Monday Night Raw #182 - Horrray Reigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
theres a legit chance Asuka/Charlotte is match of the night. no guarantee but... yeah

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
yo i'm so confused on which women are heels and which women are faces

like when did mickie james turn heel again?

when did dana brooke become a face?

next thing you gonna tell me is that Becky is a heel

Becky is too adorable to be a heel. Shed never make it that long without dropping a pun

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I dont mind a filler match but theres 15 mins of their A-brand left before Mania

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Realize I'm in minority..but I couldn't care less for auska

But I don't like "streaks" Goldberg, whoever had the losing streak...etc
honestly, it's so hard to care about anyone in the women's division atm for me. I watch casually so I haven't watched many women segments at all lately, but:

- Bliss is just stale as f*** and has held up an entire division for as long as she's held the title. Her character work went from really good, to really repetitive, stale, boring and her wrestling hasn't improved enough to make up for that.

- Jax sucks and I feel like she'll kill anyone at any moment in the ring because she's so sloppy. Her acting is also awful and it feels like I'm watching a grade 6 drama production by the two worst students when she's involved.

- Bayley just does nothing for me. At all.

- Sasha should be a heel. She's still the best wrestler in the division, imo.

- Asuka's whatever, I guess.

- Charlotte is fine.

- Becky should be so much higher on the card, it's not even fair.

and i dunno, whoever else is there is there I guess.

Reactions: CPTN71

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
theres a legit chance Asuka/Charlotte is match of the night. no guarantee but... yeah

I think so too. Arguably the 2 best women's wrestlers in the company. Although if they let AJ/nakamura wrestle a Japanese style match that will be up there...

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Although if they let AJ/nakamura wrestle a Japanese style match that will be up there...

zero faith. im sure they will put on a good match, but were not gonna see them put an NJPW match on

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
tfw you're on Michelle McCool's instagram page and the pic with The Undertaker (whose goatee isn't even dyed) has a comment that says "undertaker you will never be half the man your mother is" lmfao

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
wtf is that smell?

gu3Ujgx.jpg

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I would actually love to see another tug of war here for the memes

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Asuka and the Miz have been immensely enteraining together.

She needs a manager to carry the talking, kinda of like a Brock lesnar. Wonder if they'd ever pair her with Heyman?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
so everyone on the ramp is gonna beat up Lesnar, Lesnar fights back, Reigns lays him out? idk, I'd rather Cena/Taker closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->