WWE: Monday Night Raw 136 - IT'S KAYFABE NIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's definitely going to be Jericho and Reigns.

If Zayn is out of the match, holding out hope that he runs in and screws Owens, but I think I'm thinking too much

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Why is WWE creative not smart?
Sami was rumoured to be legitimately seriously injured earlier in the night after his flip to the outside. Probably hurt his shoulder again that kept him out forever.

If he's hurt, they had to write him out.

Unless it's all a swerve like I said earlier.. to swerve the smark crowd.. but knowing our luck... nope. He's probably out for months.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Sami comes out and costs KO the match. It makes sense. Sami wouldn't take a powerbomb through a table if he was hurt. :laugh:

S A W F T*

Hopefully the leahue of jobbers are out next..... last gasp of hope....

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
With Zayn's injury, I'm thinking the surprise entrant wins, and if there isn't a surprise entrant, Owens wins and Jericho/Styles continues.

I hope the surprise entrant is who I think so I can at least be happy about something on this show...

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Nakamura, Joe, Finn...any of those three to replace Zayn if it is true. Please!

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Sami comes out and costs KO the match. It makes sense. Sami wouldn't take a powerbomb through a table if he was hurt. :laugh:
Uhhh... it's happened LOTS of times. Lots of people who were hurt take one more bump to write them out. This a joke?

You might be right saying he's not really injured.. but going through the table proves nothing.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
There's a possibility Zayn isn't injured and this is just their way of getting that feud off the ground.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
With Zayn's injury, I'm thinking the surprise entrant wins, and if there isn't a surprise entrant, Owens wins and Jericho/Styles continues.

I hope the surprise entrant is who I think so I can at least be happy about something on this show...

Hoping for Joe?

Also where is Anderson and Gallows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->