Monday meeting???

Status
Not open for further replies.

not quite yoda

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
No News Is Good News.

If they were bickering after each meeting about how frustrated they were with each other, then we would know things were going bad. The longer that doesn't happen, the closer they are getting to a deal.

I say June 29th or 30th a press conference gets scheduled. Late next week.

nickyb

May 5, 2004
So, no reps from either side addressed the media today after the meeting????

nyrmessier011

Feb 9, 2005
Charlotte/NYC
nickyb said:

maybe there just wasn't a meeting...maybe there done and want to wait for a good time to schedule the press conf (after nba finals...or maybe if they lockout). if they are done and want to wait they can't say there just not meeting this week it would be too fishy and would piss too many people off

...now that's optimism.

nickyb

May 5, 2004
nyrmessier011 said:
maybe there just wasn't a meeting...maybe there done and want to wait for a good time to schedule the press conf (after nba finals...or maybe if they lockout). if they are done and want to wait they can't say there just not meeting this week it would be too fishy and would piss too many people off

...now that's optimism.

Yeah it definitely is, it would be incredible if you are right.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
The Macho Man said:
No News Is Good News.

If they were bickering after each meeting about how frustrated they were with each other, then we would know things were going bad. The longer that doesn't happen, the closer they are getting to a deal.

I say June 29th or 30th a press conference gets scheduled. Late next week.

Your right no news is good news, but they usually come out and say we had good dialogue ... blah blah blah blah blah blah ... just to keep the fans happy and informed a little bit.

I think they are close to a deal, with just a few details left and will probably wait till late next week after NBA finals and draft and wouldn't it make sense to wait until Canada Day?? I think they'll have a press conference w/ all the details on July 1.

I just wander when they'll have the draft lottery?????

sharkyz15

Jul 13, 2003
The Dirty Dirty SC
Visit site
trahans99 said:
Your right no news is good news, but they usually come out and say we had good dialogue ... blah blah blah blah blah blah ... just to keep the fans happy and informed a little bit.

I think they are close to a deal, with just a few details left and will probably wait till late next week after NBA finals and draft and wouldn't it make sense to wait until Canada Day?? I think they'll have a press conference w/ all the details on July 1.

I just wander when they'll have the draft lottery?????

They better find a way to televise the draft lottery and trully build the anicipation of Crosby as the next Gretsky or even more

I dont even care anymore if he can or cant live up to the hype but they need to attract some people at any cost

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
nickyb said:

Both sides stopped releasing information after every meeting last month.After the meetings are over for that week,both sides issue the same generic statement

Doc Hollywood

Feb 1, 2004
nickyb said:

Maybe the meeting isn't over just yet. Last Monday they met until 11pm Est. You never know.

DevilsFan

Jun 2, 2005
"You know who" said it ended at 9:30 and now sides are meeting internally. Whatever that means, take it as you will. It's the only info out there right now, no one else has anything.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
sharkyz15 said:
They better find a way to televise the draft lottery and trully build the anicipation of Crosby as the next Gretsky or even more

I dont even care anymore if he can or cant live up to the hype but they need to attract some people at any cost
:handclap:
Definately, the most anticipated draft in memory and maybe of alltime. they better not mess up this opprtunity

nickyb

May 5, 2004
DevilsFan said:
"You know who" said it ended at 9:30 and now sides are meeting internally. Whatever that means, take it as you will. It's the only info out there right now, no one else has anything.

So I assume they wrapped everything up for tonight, by now????

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
nomorekids said:
i don't mean this to be construed as "optimism," but if i were a betting man..i'd put most of my cash on "cba is 98 percent done, in the details stage now"

book it.

I have "booked it". This is the last week folks....early next week the deal will be annouced! :clap:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Kaizer said:
Are there no news to report or meeting isn't over yet? Can't find any info about it :(

it's because at this stage it's irrelavent.

Stronso

Piker
Sep 16, 2003
TUCSON/BROOKLYN
Visit site
I am so sick and tired of waiting for this - please let's get the announcement soon and get back on the ice!

This past winter was so weird because of no NHL - I do not want to go through that again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->