Moncton Wildcats 2016-17

EasternOntario Fan

Mar 21, 2012
He was awful for an overager.

I hope they look at Reilly Pickard , he'd be a great fit.

Browsing this board as a local boy Alex Renaud has signed with your team. Curious on one thing--why do you have your teddy bear toss on New Years Eve? Wouldn't all those bears for kids be nicer at Xmas time? Strange.

EasternOntario Fan

Mar 21, 2012
Teddy Bear night was December 16th and was rescheduled due to a storm.

Any info on Renaud ?

Ah that makes sense then. Alex is a huge kid that skates ok and has a very good shot. He is not afraid of the physical game, but should use his size on a more consistant basis. Best suited to work the corners and get to the dirty areas. Hopefully works out for him and your team for the remainder of the year.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
I believe this is the first full on rebuild for the Wildcats in their existence. At least in recent memory for me. I guess they want a top performer/ possible memorial cup once the new rink is up and running.

Patmac40

BESTPOSTERINTHEGAME
Jun 7, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I like it. Tank for Lafreniere. It's a good year to do it, getting one of the best prospects to ever come out of Quebec who won't be drafted to the NHL until 2020 would make it extremely worthwhile. I'll hate that the Moose would have to play against him a lot but would love to be able to see him so often.

WildcatMapleLeafs28

Jun 30, 2009
Atlantic Canada
I like it. Tank for Lafreniere. It's a good year to do it, getting one of the best prospects to ever come out of Quebec who won't be drafted to the NHL until 2020 would make it extremely worthwhile. I'll hate that the Moose would have to play against him a lot but would love to be able to see him so often.

Bad news for the Cats is this is going to be a lottery. We could tank , finish last and only end up with the 3rd pick...

WildcatMapleLeafs28

Jun 30, 2009
Atlantic Canada
Post Trade Deadline Roster:

Tmej (17)
Waite (17)

MacIntyre(20) LeCoultre(17)
Gagnon(19) Thibeault(18)
Massive(17) Senken(17)

Murphy(18) Renaud(20) Tessier(18)
Campanelli(17) Cyr(17) McKenna(17)
Taillon(18) Aspirot(17) Cormier(19)
Meisenheimer(18) Dicaire(17) Johnston(18)

*I'm hoping to see Hudson called up for the remainder of the season but there doesn't seem to be much talk about that yet.

Blackcat

Jun 12, 2009
it's looking pretty ugly right now. Hopefully once these kids are together for a few weeks they will be able to keep the scores a little more respectable.

Bob Clarke Fan Club

Feb 14, 2003
Visit site
Can any Moncton fans give me an update on Jeremy Mckenna? Just curious as to what kind of a season he's had and whether anyone has any observations or critiques about his game. Thanks in advance

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad