Speculation: Molson Has Met Privately With Patrick Roy Recently...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
RadioEGO.com - Patrick Roy aurait rencontré Geoff Molson dans les dernières semaines.

I have absolutely no idea who this Ian Halperin guy is. But he was on radio talking about having some sources close to the Habs organization have told him that Geoff Molson and Patrick Roy have held two private meetings recently.

The interviewer is asking where this took place, and Halperin said it was in Montreal. The interviewer then says how Roy in Montreal can't go incognito.

He also asks Halperin that if this meeting was private, then his source must be real close to the situation. He is then asked if his source is closer to Molson or to Roy. He said it's closer to the organization.

Whether this is BS or not, it sure is worth the discussion.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So it's not private if this information is public

I'm taking this info with a big grain of salt because I don't know who this Halperin guy is. However, no matter how private some things are or behind the scenes they are, most times they make their way to the public.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
RadioEGO.com - Patrick Roy aurait rencontré Geoff Molson dans les dernières semaines.

I have absolutely no idea who this Ian Halperin guy is. But he was on radio talking about having some sources close to the Habs organization have told him that Geoff Molson and Patrick Roy have held two private meetings recently.

The interviewer is asking where this took place, and Halperin said it was in Montreal. The interviewer then says how Roy in Montreal can't go incognito.

He also asks Halperin that if this meeting was private, then his source must be real close to the situation. He is then asked if his source is closer to Molson or to Roy. He said it's closer to the organization.

Whether this is BS or not, it sure is worth the discussion.
Ffs please no.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Halperin-3.jpg

This photo says it all. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad