Confirmed with Link: Mojo to minny for 3rd

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Honestly not who I expected to go first. RIP their zone entries this week. But hey, seems like they got the value they traded originally for him back.

Though I think it does seem that they're trading guys to good destinations for probably slightly lower returns.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Wild have some Swedes - Erickson Ek, Rask, Brodin. And they've go Zuccarello, Fiala, and Kaprizov. Evason and Woods obviously know what he can do. Hopefully, he gets put in a position to have some success.

Basically thought he was our most consistently effective player - besides Dowd and Hath - in terms of reliably doing what he was asked to do, and doing it in a way that exceeded expectations (which were obviously pretty low around here)

Last edited:

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Wild have some Swedes - Erickson Ek, Rask, Brodin. And they've go Zuccarello, Fiala, and Kaprizov. Evason and Woods obviously know what he can do. Hopefully, he gets put in a position to have some success.

Basically thought he was our most consistently effective player - besides Dowd and Hath - in terms of reliably doing what he was asked to do, and doing it in a way that exceeded expectations (which were obviously pretty low around here)
Mantha's a Swedish MEATBALL, perhaps we can interest them in him.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Considering that MaJo was in the scrap heap last year, I think it’s good. Ebb and flow.

Caps have traded 4 UFA’S and have Sandin, 2nd in 25, 2 3rd’s in 24, and a UFA to be in Smith.

That’s good haul.
Trade Smith, Eller, and Sheary and re-sign TvR and it’s about as good a deadline as you realistically could hope for.

Reactions: Hivemind

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
MOJO was acquired at the TDL last season for Sprong, and a 4th and a 6th round pick.

BMAC did good with this trade in getting a 3rd for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad