Mock, my first ever crack at one.

quebec

Apr 29, 2005
Taranis_24 said:
Ok, been on these boards 3 years an never done a mock thought I give it a try. Being a CAPS fan the Washington picks were more what I was hoping they would do. I know they need goalies but I think they could use picks 34 and 35 and get a couple of decent ones. So how bad is it???

1. St. Louis – E. Johnson
2. Pittsburgh - Kessel
3. Chicago - Toews
4. Washington - Backstrom
5. Boston - Staal
6. Columbus - Brassard
7. New York Islanders - Mueller
8. Phoenix - Frolik
9. Minnesota - Okposo
10. Florida - Little
11. Los Angeles – Tlusty
12. Atlanta - Sanguinetti
13. Toronto - Sheppard
14. Vancouver - Williams
15. Tampa Bay - Stewart
16. Montreal - Wishart
17. Minnesota - Vasyunov
18. Colorado - Joensuu
19. Anaheim - Emmerton
20. San Jose - Strait
21. New York Rangers - Kana
22. Philadelphia - Shutron
23. New Jersey - Mitera
24. Calgary - White
25. Washington - Bergland
26. Buffalo - Grabner
27. St. Louis - Fiala
28. Dallas - Foligno
29. Ottawa - Bernier
30. Detroit - Burki
There is no way Brian Strait or Mark Mitera goes before Joey Ryan.Ryan has better #s than both of them .

NCSENSFAN

Sep 2, 2005
Why would the Sens go with a G when they seem to be deep right now. With the loss of a top d man why not try and take someone ther or why not take the best wing left and try and put him on the left side.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
quebec said:
There is no way Brian Strait or Mark Mitera goes before Joey Ryan.Ryan has better #s than both of them .
It's not about who has better numbers - it's about who's going to be the better NHL'er.

NCSENSFAN said:
Why would the Sens go with a G when they seem to be deep right now. With the loss of a top d man why not try and take someone ther or why not take the best wing left and try and put him on the left side.
If you're drafting based on need, you're not making that decision based on where you'll have holes in your NHL lineup next season. You're making that decision based on where you'll have holes 3-7 years from now when these guys hopefully start to come into the NHL and make an impact.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad