Mock draft tonight (COME REGISTER)

The_scout

Sep 17, 2006
With the 5th pick overall the Washington Capitals select from Omsk, Russia - Alexei Cherepanov.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
edm pick should be a nobrainer... lets see what mock howson will pick for the jackets.

The_scout

Sep 17, 2006
It was between either Cherepanov and Esposito whom i think will still develop into a solid NHL player with his speed and skating abilities despite the critics opinions on his heart and attitude.

loyst21

Jun 24, 2006
Windsor, ON
edm needs d-men not forwards.. id be taking alzner.. forwards are a dime a dozen, especially soft euro ones from the Q

lets keep this going people... REFRESH often

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
edm needs d-men not forwards.. id be taking alzner.. forwards are a dime a dozen, especially soft euro ones from the Q

are you an oiler fan? we already have a bunch of great dmen in the system. Our best position for prospects is on defence but we having nothing in the NOW. Voracek makes perfect sense as we have had success with czech players in the past.

baboinfou

Mar 31, 2006

Edmonton isn't that strong up front either; and i'd rather draft BPA than by position.

loyst21

Jun 24, 2006
Windsor, ON
theres no number 1 d-man in the system though.. .grebeshkov, smid? gilbert? syvret? all are fine and dandy but you need to find one that isnt a 4-5 dman... alzner would stay with the oilers for a long time being a western boy and would be a no. 1 d-man.... they have enough forward prospects if anything, an unreal crop if i do say so myself.. and no im a flames fan

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
He had not come in the thread in like 15 minutes

Well If Alzner is taken then Boston is proud to select... Angelo Esposito. With the recent success of a risky pick last year and seeing as the fans of boston are really high on this kid they are willing to go out on a HUGE risk here.

loyst21

Jun 24, 2006
Windsor, ON
Well If Alzner is taken then Boston is proud to select... Angelo Esposito. With the recent success of a risky pick last year and seeing as the fans of boston are really high on this kid they are willing to go out on a HUGE risk here.

everyone is wrong.. theres no HUGE risk here.. do you honestly think the espositos would let angelo tarnish their name? he will get his ass in gear and be the steal of this draft... a huge risk is akim aliu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad