Mission Helium 9500 and 10000 Inline Skates

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
Dont want to detract from the topic, but I do have Mission Inlines, just not your models your looking at. But I have to say I'm pleased with them, but the one complaint is that they run a little bit narrower which sorta bugged me. Cept I kinda got used to it and the broke in ok.

The Devil In I

Jun 28, 2005
Chicago
9500s

I got the 9500s for christmas from epuck, but i've only been able to skate in them about 4-5 times so far. they're extremely light compared to my old pair of missions (maybe because they were about 5 years old) and are also VERY stiff. i skated with them for about 90 mins the first time and immediately had bruises all around my ankles and calves. but otherwise i love them, the wheels are great and had great grip from the start without the initial slippery-ness (?) that most new wheels have. i play in a league with a hardwood floor court, and a league with sport court... the wheels were great on both surfaces. they also are good lookin skates if that matters to you, id definitely recommend them.

Rattrick

Oct 31, 2002
Orlando, FL
www.rattrick.com
Mission -- being the awesome company that they are -- is replacing my D1c's with a pair of 2006 7500s since the boot of my D1c was seperating. I will report back when I get them since they are in the same line but obviously not as good.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
I have a pair of 9500s, but haven't gotten a chance to work with them yet. Seem very stiff and like a better product than the previous 2-3 lines. The 9500 is supposed to be their stiffest boot, and the 10000 is supposed to be beyond anything else on the market. I haven't spoken to alot of 10000 users, but the 9500 have been extremely well recieved from the handful of people I've spoken to that use them.

cstu

May 6, 2004
BigE7 said:
I got the 9500s for christmas from epuck, but i've only been able to skate in them about 4-5 times so far. they're extremely light compared to my old pair of missions (maybe because they were about 5 years old) and are also VERY stiff. i skated with them for about 90 mins the first time and immediately had bruises all around my ankles and calves. but otherwise i love them, the wheels are great and had great grip from the start without the initial slippery-ness (?) that most new wheels have. i play in a league with a hardwood floor court, and a league with sport court... the wheels were great on both surfaces. they also are good lookin skates if that matters to you, id definitely recommend them.

Did you bake them before you skated on them the first time?

The Devil In I

Jun 28, 2005
Chicago
nope, maybe i should have, but ive never baked any of my skates. i usually just work them in through skating and walking around the house with them on. but ive never had the amount of bruising before that i got from these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad