Mission Fuel 95 XP Skates

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
How narrow do these run? I have an average to verrrrry slightly wide foot, comfortable in a pair of CCMs.

I've heard these all run a bit narrow, so I'm thinking I might have to go for the EE option instead of the D.

Any complaints or whatnot, also?

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
With Grafs you're more likely to find something that fits your foot. Grafs come in a wide variety of sizes.

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
What type of CCMs? Tacks...you might wanna look into the EE...Vectors, you might be ok with the D. But this is assuming that the new Fuels run the same as previous Missions. The Missions I have feel in between a D in Vapors and D in Tacks.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
They are a touch on the narrow side. Not like Vapors, but not as wide as Tacks. Missions run a size smaller (so go up 1 size) from Bauer/Graf sizes.

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
Yeah, I hear the Missions run to shoe size.

I've always been a CCM man so I'm looking for a bit of a change...

When it comes to Graf's each model fits differently. You probably won't fit in a 703 or G3, but that's not to say all Graf's fit that way. You just have to find the right one for your foot type.

I hear the Vector's aren't your normal CCM skate. I've seen some good deals on the Vector pro series.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005

I have trouble with shoe sizes. I range from an 8EE to a 9.5EE in dress shoes depending on manufacturers. I *THINK* that CCM's run .5 sizes inbetween Bauer and Mission, but I am not completely sure. If you can, try before you buy. I definately like Mission asa company, they've been great to me on a personal level with warranties and solving issues. They're products also perform very well, especially recently.

bladoww

Team of the Future
Jan 13, 2005

How long have you been in CCMs? I was the same way, CCM since the age of 11 and I'm 27. A couple of years ago I wanted a change and tried Tour - felt ok in the store, but hated them actually playing. Anyways, long storys short, you may not wanna change if you don't HAVE to. I will say this though, I think CCM is running larger nowadays. My old tacks from about 8 years ago are size 10.5 D, I recently bought a pair (same size) and they were bigger. So I had to return them and go down to a 10. And to be honest with you I could've probably gotten a 9.5 but the 10s work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->