-Erik Karlsson is a 4th forward
-Toews has magic intangibles
-Datsyuk is done
-Thornton chokes every year in the playoffs
-Yakupov is a bust
-Backstrom isn't a top 10 center

MovesLikeJagr68

Mar 26, 2012
:laugh: I do not understand this person, nor his obsession with Vernon Fiddler and his gum.

But it's ok we're all cool. :hockey:

My theory:

He's a Leafs fan and this hate started after they played the Stars. The hate seems to stem from pregame warmups, which says that he may have gone to Dallas to attend the game in person. Ice level seats, as he could see Vern chewing gum. He probably skated passed him and shot his hotshot smile at his girlfriend, and his girl later left him to hook up with Fiddler.

Losers always try their best, winners go home and **** Vern Fiddler.

John Belushi

Registered Boozer
Feb 5, 2006
North Vancouver
2) Alex Burrows as an "agitator." Now, don't get me wrong, Burrows was a fine agitator when he was playing that role. But he has only played that role sparingly in his career. He did when he was coming into the league, and he is starting to do so again now as he slides down the lines.

However, for the bulk of his career, Burrows has played with the Sedins, and while he does that he is not much of a pest. That's because there is no real incentive to be a pest when you're out there with Henrik and Daniel. They draw enough penalties as is, and you don't want to cause violent retribution to be taken against them.

Basically, the majority of Burrows' "pest" reputation comes from his early days breaking into the league, and some incidents in hard-fought playoff series, a situation in which almost every player agitates to their best ability.

What are you talking about? Burrows is the definition of an agitator/pest! He runs the opposing goalie almost every game, he runs his mouth and he runs when a bigger guy/enforcer come after him!

If Alexandre Burrows isn't an agitator in the NHL, then very few are.

moomoosoup

Oct 8, 2014
Vernon fiddler chews his gum loud in warmup. Plus he has a hotshot big shot smile, and skates like he has 10lbs of boiled olives on his ankles

You're my favorite.

Do people think Roman Josi gets carried by Weber or do they just not really mention him? Because he is a top pair defenseman with or without Weber.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad