Miscellaneous NHL Talk 2017/18 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
If the Habs fire Julien, then he can replace Hak and solve all our problems.
There isn't a single coach in the universe who could solve our problems.

Every coach does this shit. Stupid lineups, obsessions with bad players, and all the other things Hakstol does wrong.

That's the only reason I'm not on the Fire Hakstol train, I'm 100% convinced whoever they replace him with will be just as bad. I honestly don't think theres a single NHL fanbase that doesn't constantly bash their coach... and none of them are wrong about it either.

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
If the Habs fire Julien, then he can replace Hak and solve all our problems.

I know this won't be popular, but would love to get chucky for the 3rd line on the cheap

Giroux-Couts-Voracek
Weal-Flippula-Simmer
Galchenyuk-Patrick-Konecny
Leier-Laughton-Raffl

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I know this won't be popular, but would love to get chucky for the 3rd line on the cheap

Giroux-Couts-Voracek
Weal-Flippula-Simmer
Galchenyuk-Patrick-Konecny
Leier-Laughton-Raffl
We just traded away Schenn who could have been in that spot. Both with 3 years on their deal. I think .hextall believes, and should, that Lindblom will be that guy in that spot before the end of the year.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
We just traded away Schenn who could have been in that spot. Both with 3 years on their deal. I think .hextall believes, and should, that Lindblom will be that guy in that spot before the end of the year.

That was this years line up. Next years would be

Giroux-Couts-Voracek
Weal-Patrick-Simmonds
Lindblom-Galchenyuk-Konecny
Leier-Laughton-Raffl

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
That was this years line up. Next years would be

Giroux-Couts-Voracek
Weal-Patrick-Simmonds
Lindblom-Galchenyuk-Konecny
Leier-Laughton-Raffl

We are going to settle for Vorobyev hopefully at #3 C.

Chucky has talent, but he is also very flawed as a hockey player in getting those points. I don't think Hextall would want him due to this. He loves his IQ players....the anti-Chucky.

But I do think whoever gets Chucky will get a point producer...but at a cost. Much like Eberle. Gets points, does nothing else, and hurts you elsewhere.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
We are going to settle for Vorobyev hopefully at #3 C.

Chucky has talent, but he is also very flawed as a hockey player in getting those points. I don't think Hextall would want him due to this. He loves his IQ players....the anti-Chucky.

But I do think whoever gets Chucky will get a point producer...but at a cost. Much like Eberle. Gets points, does nothing else, and hurts you elsewhere.

Can't argue with that. I just think they will sell him low, similar to E Kane. I just don't trust that MTL has put him in the best situation to succeed. Plus I trust that any Russian head case can be solved by playing with Provy lol

Reactions: Tripod

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
We're, what, ten games or so into the season and already had the privilege of witnessing 10-0 and 7-1 drubbings of the Penguins? I know they're still good and they started Niemi in those games and they're still winning the Cup in June but it's still just tear-provokingly beautiful.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Tampa crushing Pens 6-0 in the 2nd period.

21269703.gif
865112.gif

happy-tears.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
We're, what, ten games or so into the season and already had the privilege of witnessing 10-0 and 7-1 drubbings of the Penguins? I know they're still good and they started Niemi in those games and they're still winning the Cup in June but it's still just tear-provokingly beautiful.

I just woke up not too long ago, but when I saw the score of their game I squirted a rainbow out of my bottom. Though it could have been salmon.

Reactions: Strawberry Fields
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad