Mirrored/Tinted Visors

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Hello, just a quick little question from me.

I'm wondering where I can get mirrored/tinted visors, my eyes are kinda light sensitive and the glare can really do some nasty things to my vision and have been told that some tinted visors can help with that.

On that note...if I get a tinted visor and mirrored visors are worth roughly the same, I'd totally (just for fun) get a mirrored one.

Anyways. Thanks.

Coldaccord

Feb 4, 2007
Buffalo, NY
i wear the regular hs22 and like it. 2 weekends ago i wore my buddy's smoked/mirrored hs22. when ic an afford it, iw ill get one. i liked it

CaptBrannigan

Apr 5, 2006
Tampa
That's the same one I have. I would recommend it, so good buy. ;) It really does have a good anti-fog thing, I only get problems if I tip it way back while on the bench and then the top might get a little cloudy. As for the anti-scratch, meh. While I recently took a stick off of it that surprised me by how little it left lasting marks, I would definitely put it in some sort of sack when going in your bag.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
hahaha... I've never understood why people get like that. I've never treated anyone differently because of the equipment they have, it doesn't make sense. :shakehead Now if they are a-holes on the other hand. :fight:

Well yea, I never understood the equipment thing either. Visors especially, I mean crap some people (myself included) have wonky eyes that are giving them problems with just the clear visor.

Like seriously, do these guys go around attacking people with coloured Oakley sunglasses?

RangerSteve

Well yea, I never understood the equipment thing either. Visors especially, I mean crap some people (myself included) have wonky eyes that are giving them problems with just the clear visor.

Like seriously, do these guys go around attacking people with coloured Oakley sunglasses?

Yeah, they try to steal them off their heads :D

All kidding aside, I'm sure those visors are meant for some people with eye problems and such. The mirror one I want to purchase but like someone said above, there is a very good chance someone will either a-come along and give ya a good wack or b-someone will keep yappin at ya all game about it.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Yeah, they try to steal them off their heads :D

All kidding aside, I'm sure those visors are meant for some people with eye problems and such. The mirror one I want to purchase but like someone said above, there is a very good chance someone will either a-come along and give ya a good wack or b-someone will keep yappin at ya all game about it.

It's a good thing I'm already crazy and have a mean streak then :D

I get wacked enough anyways, I'm that pesky guy that stands in front of the net, but is big enough that if you push me I'm going to knock you on your rear.

Doctor Hook

Mar 11, 2006
Boston
I know one dude who rocks a mirrored and is also a major doosh. Yaps, hacks, throws tantrums in the sin bin. Also rocks pink laces. He hasn't stepped to me yet but I can't wait for the day so I can make him taste his own blood.

Greeneye

May 17, 2006
Golden, CO
Generally guys that wear stuff like tinted visors are ****** bags. Not all but most. Just like the guy wearing the Jagr jersey at pickup.

Miami Panther

Jun 24, 2006
Miami, FL
my assessment

some people who wear tinted visors do in fact have eye problems. there are also others (dooshbags as some refer to them) who think they are big shots and wear them to be "cool". moral of story: don't judge a book by its cover unless its wearing a Jagr jersey ;)

AgentNaslund*

try the oakley yellow visor. According to Eric Whenrich, it helps cut down the glare.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad