Minor League Thread 2017-18: Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Rock bottom when the opposing goalie is taking a shot and scores on your empty net... big F U to the WP

why does it mean anything at all that the guy who hits the empty net is their goalie?

is it somehow that the HWP empty net is so much more empty than others, that it doesn't stop a shot from a goalie?
as if other empty nets do?

Reactions: Nickmo82

Osminator

Dec 28, 2005
Vienna, Austria
why does it mean anything at all that the guy who hits the empty net is their goalie?

is it somehow that the HWP empty net is so much more empty than others, that it doesn't stop a shot from a goalie?
as if other empty nets do?

Could u rephrase Q1, Q2 and Q3 pls, not sure I understand them? Thx

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I think Boo is what he is - a fourth line prospect.

Even at the AHL level, offense was never going to be his selling point. In other words, he wasn’t one of those guys who produces at a higher clip at the lower levels and then settles into a bottom line role at the NHL level.

Not that I’ve ever been a huge Nieves fan. That’s pretty well documented going back almost 6 years now.

Yup, term AAAA doesn't apply to Nieves. Which does not make him less suitable to be 4C in NHL eventually.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I guess to fill the void left by Sproul, the Pack signed D Simon Denis to a PTO. He had 35 points in 49 games with Toledo (ECHL) after recording 55 in 70 last season. He's more of an assist guy than Sproul, though, who likes to score goals.

He's also 26 though. Not a prospect, if anyone was wondering.

Reactions: Osminator

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Wolfpack up 3-2 after two periods. Mazanec's back in net. Hartford's defense is even more f***ed up than the Rangers if that's possible. Bigras, Pedrie, Crawley, Labrie, Kotyk and Denis playing his first ever AHL game. Chytil, Nieves and DeSalvo with the goals. Andersson has an assist.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I would die and go to heaven if we got that out of Chytil.

He was on the Hockey Central a week ago or so. He mentioned it took a trade out of Boston for him to evaluate what kind of player he wanted to become and what he needed to do to get there.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Hartford up 2-0 right now vs the Baby Pens at the end of the first. Goals from Schneider and DeSalvo. Pack up 16-7 in SOG. Denis, Fontaine, and Bigras with assists.

Scored the goals 34 seconds apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad