Minor League Thread 2017-18: Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManUtdTobbe

Jun 28, 2016
Sweden
Anyone got the lines? I think i have them figured out but could be wrong, correct me if i'm wrong.
Schneider-Lettieri-DeSalvo
Puempel-Chytil-Whitney
Tambellini-Boo-Kosmachuk
Fontaine-Fogarty-Selleck

If i'm right and those are infact the lines then i kinda like them. I would like to have Fontaine on the 3rd and/or Selleck off the team but i can live with this, sad to see Gropp being a healthy scratch though. But atleast the kids and the vets are mixed well here.

Nice that Nell is off to a good start here, i think Wolf Pack will be fine in goal, there will be some bumps because both goalies are young but both are very talented, talent (almost) always wins over.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Anyone got the lines? I think i have them figured out but could be wrong, correct me if i'm wrong.
Schneider-Lettieri-DeSalvo
Puempel-Chytil-Whitney
Tambellini-Boo-Kosmachuk
Fontaine-Fogarty-Selleck

If i'm right and those are infact the lines then i kinda like them. I would like to have Fontaine on the 3rd and/or Selleck off the team but i can live with this, sad to see Gropp being a healthy scratch though. But atleast the kids and the vets are mixed well here.

Nice that Nell is off to a good start here, i think Wolf Pack will be fine in goal, there will be some bumps because both goalies are young but both are very talented, talent (almost) always wins over.

I think Hartford's playing three games in three nights--so Gropp being scratched for a game is probably not a big deal--the same might happen to other players over the weekend. Unless Gropp is hurt I'd expect both him and Catenacci in the lineup today. Hartford has good depth at forward. Right now they're going with 6 D until Pedrie is ready to play again.

Nell's doing pretty good too.

Tambellini 3 goals in 3 games. You know I've never been a big fan of his but I thought he looked really good in the one preseason game he played--something I've never said about him in the past because he's never really impressed me...but maybe he's taken a jump over the summer.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
What's the story with Fogarty?
Wasn't he supposed to push for a spot this year?

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Really nice to see the Wolf Pack have this kind of start. Seems like the team is cohesive and Nell is looking to be their starting goaltender. Should be a solid development year for Chytil if he stays there.

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
Really nice to see the Wolf Pack have this kind of start. Seems like the team is cohesive and Nell is looking to be their starting goaltender. Should be a solid development year for Chytil if he stays there.
I never liked his NYR on ice tenure but I happily admit that Chris Drury definitely looks like a player in a mgmt position. Gives us some hope

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I wonder how Georgiev is feeling. He gave that interview after signing where he kind of implied that he either was told or assumed he was brought in to be the starter for Hartford.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I never liked his NYR on ice tenure but I happily admit that Chris Drury definitely looks like a player in a mgmt position. Gives us some hope
Gorton putting his stamp on things. Makes you hopeful that the next Rangers HC hire will be a good one.

Osminator

Dec 28, 2005
Vienna, Austria
I wonder how Georgiev is feeling. He gave that interview after signing where he kind of implied that he either was told or assumed he was brought in to be the starter for Hartford.

Still early days and next weekend is the first 3 in 3

Down in the ECHL however, backup Ty Rimmer and starter Halverson totally shat the bed in theit first 2 games vs. Wheeling... wouldn't be surprised if Georgiev goes down to be the clear cut no.1 and Halverson backs up Nell.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
So far so good for the Pack. They'll be interesting to watch. Or at least...get updates from, since watching them is too pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad